Thinking About TLK During School/Work?

Re: Thinking About TLK During School/Work?

Postby HasiraKali » November 11th, 2012, 5:36 am

I have a TLK poster and a tiny Simba plush in my classroom. The kids all know haha. I also tell them Hakuna Matata a lot. I also have a TLKoB bag I made that one of the other teachers noticed. She gave me TLKoB pencils she had lying around. Made my day.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby Sigurd » May 17th, 2013, 2:56 am

Yes, most of the time, especially when we have boring classes.
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby Ninaroja » June 3rd, 2013, 11:06 pm

I try to worm TLK into a lot of things. Like during my AS Spanish oral last week the examiner asked me what my favourite film was so I went off on one about how awesome it is :')
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby SweetNala » June 4th, 2013, 3:14 am

I tend to doodle random lions on my paper ;)
signature by Amyz! thanks!
SweetNala

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 7

Postby DGFone » June 4th, 2013, 3:17 am

Best song o listen to right before THE TEST that determines your grade, pass or fail?

Hakuna Matata!

... And it worked to. Passed the class and did well on the test as well! :P
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby ScarsLove » June 4th, 2013, 3:02 pm

I think about random things to do with TLK during work and during school.

Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: show
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby Fangtuft » July 22nd, 2013, 2:17 am

Mainly in school when I draw, my drawings will mainly resemble TLK characters. :D
yes, i am a comic author uvuImage
Fangtuft

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Be Prepared!!!

Nickname(s): Cyuuzaki
Pride Points: 1

Postby Luken » July 28th, 2013, 4:06 am

Drawing Lion King Characters when I am flying after my cruise checks to keep myself awake on long flights, by myself. :)
Luken

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby DreamEater » July 30th, 2013, 3:44 am

I'm pretty much thinking about TLK every day of the week, so it'd be hard not to. It doesn't absorb my mind and I get lost in thought because of it, but I'd say I think about it when I'm working, at least every now and then.
DreamEater
HEY IT'S ALRIGHT

MY LIFE HAS NEVER BEEN A BED OF ROSES

Pride Points: 29

Postby FlipMode » July 30th, 2013, 9:49 am

We have a goodwill / charity store across the road from where I work that's pretty big. So every other day or so I leave for work a little earlier and check it for any TLK stuff! :)
I try to check stores that might have TLK stuff if I happen to be passing them.

Other than that I don't really think about it at work. Although we did once have Can You Feel The Love Tonight on our store radio (Elton Jon version of course).
I did use to have it on my mind alot during school though XD
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King