Even MORE TLK comics!?

Re: Even MORE TLK comics!?

Postby Nitrol » June 14th, 2011, 4:09 pm

New high res scans of TLK6NA and other (comic) books:
http://dukacia.deviantart.com/journal/4 ... /#comments
:)
Nitrol

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nit, Mosi
Pride Points: 9

Postby Akril » June 21st, 2011, 6:45 pm

Yay, thank you! Finally, after all these years, we can finally get a good, close-up look at the colors of all those supporting characters!
Signature art by Nala_91
Akril

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 22

Postby Nitrol » August 16th, 2011, 12:39 pm

Nitrol

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nit, Mosi
Pride Points: 9

Postby Woeler » September 6th, 2011, 6:12 pm

I am dutch and I got this magazine which contained the comics stated in the first message. I'll see what I can do! (if still needed) and if someone could give me any hint on were to find the full comics and not just the 1st page. I'll be happy to translate all you want.
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 120

Postby Akril » September 8th, 2011, 8:27 am

Hi, woeler1.

Nearly all of the comics I linked to in the first post in this thread have actually already been translated. Most of them are here, and the rest are here.
Signature art by Nala_91
Akril

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Dbzang » September 8th, 2011, 6:50 pm

Can you put the download ones on Photobucket? It wont let me download them.

Plz
I love Lion King (No Fav Couple), Criminal Minds (MorganXGarcia), NCIS (GibbsXAbby), and Primeval (NickXConnor).
Dbzang
Love Me!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hate Me!

Nickname(s): CatWoman, Dayu, Blaze.
Pride Points: 0

Postby Akril » September 9th, 2011, 5:05 am

Which "download ones" do you mean, Dbzang?
Signature art by Nala_91
Akril

Postby Dbzang » September 9th, 2011, 4:58 pm

It says download on some of them. I cant see them.
I love Lion King (No Fav Couple), Criminal Minds (MorganXGarcia), NCIS (GibbsXAbby), and Primeval (NickXConnor).
Dbzang
Love Me!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hate Me!

Nickname(s): CatWoman, Dayu, Blaze.
Pride Points: 0

Postby SimbaSam » September 9th, 2011, 9:33 pm

Sweeeeeeeet! ;)
Simba's Brother Image
Signature and avatar by TheLionQueen, They're awesome!
SimbaSam

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SB
Pride Points: 7

Postby Akril » November 29th, 2011, 10:13 pm

Here's another comic to add to the collection. It was scanned and translated by Kossu (the same person who scanned and translated in this thread), and it seems like a very appropriate comic to post now, given the current time of year.

"The White Stuff"

There are a few coloring errors, but I don't think they're nearly as bad as the ones from the thread I mentioned earlier. At least Rafiki's colors are better than this.
Signature art by Nala_91
Akril

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King