You know you're a Lion King Addict when...

Re: You know you're a Lion King Addict when...

Postby Buffy » February 2nd, 2014, 5:26 am

When you force your best friend to watch it with you against her will. Lol.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby SimbasMate » February 2nd, 2014, 5:39 am

....when you flip out and fan girl when you find a TLK game you played as a little kid for a cheap price on Amazon.
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby DGFone » February 2nd, 2014, 8:54 am

When your new favorite shirt is a TLK shirt. :)

It was also my Christmas present. :)
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Ninaroja » February 2nd, 2014, 1:16 pm

When you don't want Frozen to overtake TLK's box office gross to become the highest grossing Disbey movie of all time (no matter ho good a film it was)
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby DGFone » February 4th, 2014, 8:42 am

[quote="Ninaroja"]When you don't want Frozen to overtake TLK's box office gross to become the highest grossing Disbey movie of all time (no matter ho good a film it was)[/quote]

Disney already has a few films that overtook The Lion King in terms of money made. As for Frozen: keep in mind inflation. The Lion King still has a very nice lead over Frozen due to inflation.

Something that happened today: When you can't help but smile widely when you see someone else wearing a TLK shirt.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Postby Ninaroja » February 4th, 2014, 11:03 am

[quote="DGFone"][quote="Ninaroja"]When you don't want Frozen to overtake TLK's box office gross to become the highest grossing Disbey movie of all time (no matter ho good a film it was)[/quote]

Disney already has a few films that overtook The Lion King in terms of money made. [/quote]

I should have stipulated: TLK is the highest grossing movie in the Disney animated canon (obviously Disney movies like PotC and Pixar films like Toy Story 3 have made higher)
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby DGFone » February 17th, 2014, 6:17 am

The line-by-line topic made me realize this one: When you can remember and can recite Timon's song for the "live bait" taunt in the first movie.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby Eli_Ayase » February 19th, 2014, 11:34 am

You know you're a TLK addict when you hear your neighbours play "I Just Can't Wait To Be King" ((Elton John version - still a TLK song)) [Or any other TLK song]

MY NEIGHBOURS ARE AWESOME ♥
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise

Postby HasiraKali » February 20th, 2014, 6:01 am

When your students are excited to share with you that they watched the movie the night before.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby ASHLEY12354 » February 24th, 2014, 4:36 am

you think about LK in almost any situation
ASHLEY12354

Nickname(s): ASHMAN
Pride Points: 5

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King