I don't think they'll be making another TLK Movie...

I don't think they'll be making another TLK Movie...

Postby thelionpride556 » January 26th, 2010, 3:55 am

I was looking at the back of my TLK2SP Special Edition, and this is what it said:

"All the power and majesty of The Lion King return in this final volume of The Lion King Triology"

I don't know if this means anything, but I thought I'd point it out. :innocent:
thelionpride556

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

-----/\-----\o/----

Pride Points: 0

Re: I don't think they'll be making another TLK Movie...

Postby Ushujaa » January 26th, 2010, 4:47 am

you just made me :sad: good sir...

But yeah its probably better off this way, why ruin somthing thats good as is...
Spoiler: show

thank you Flip for the community sig
Ushujaa
Dreamer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't heroes have the right to dream?

Nickname(s): Shujaa, Fluffy, Squishy, Kopa, Usher,Krypto
Pride Points: 24

Postby thelionpride556 » January 26th, 2010, 4:53 am

(Lol, I'm not a 'sir' XD)

I was pissed when I read that. XD
thelionpride556

-----/\-----\o/----

Postby KiarasMate » January 26th, 2010, 7:32 am

I don't think that means that it is the end of TLK as we know it. Keep in mind that TLK2SP came out before TLK 1 1/2 and so they weren't exactly planning on having this being a Trilogy at that point. The DVD only says that because the TLK2SP DVD came out after 1 1/2 did, or at least the 2 Disc Special Edition one did, and it's hardly befitting to consider TLK 1 1/2 as being part of a "Trilogy" since it wasn't really a sequel or even prequel, but I don't know if inbetweenquels count towards Trilogies but whatever. lol. I still have hopes for a new TLK movie in the future though and even if the original storyline for TLK has come to an end with Simba's Pride, that doesn't mean that a new and totally original storyline couldn't be used with the TLk name. :) Would be quite a departure from what we know and love but like some people say, it might be better if what's already been made isn't tampered with anymore.
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby Mike » January 26th, 2010, 11:18 am

those words give me a little sigh of resigned disappointment lol. It's too bad, but I just don't think it's realistic that we'll have a new TLK movie.
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby SnowyCheetah » January 26th, 2010, 12:15 pm

I don't think that means anything ;) They put that stuff on movie cases all the time just to make it more dramatic. And besided - there are rumors of another TLK movie made in CG - I just hope they do a good job LOL

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby ASHLEY12354 » January 26th, 2010, 12:20 pm

[quote="SnowyCheetah"]I don't think that means anything ;) They put that stuff on movie cases all the time just to make it more dramatic. And besided - there are rumors of another TLK movie made in CG - I just hope they do a good job LOL[/quote]

It would be horrible in CG , i hope if a 4th film comes
out ,it will be in 2D
ASHLEY12354

Nickname(s): ASHMAN
Pride Points: 5

Postby Mike » January 26th, 2010, 12:28 pm

I think I'd prefer any additional Lion King stuff to be in 2D as well lol
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby Neon » January 26th, 2010, 12:32 pm

CG would be awesome especially for sigs.
Sigs are made by me and Simbasmate

Neon

Postby Golionking » January 26th, 2010, 2:13 pm

I already know about it because I searched for it.

Click on Vitani to level her up!

Golionking
Vitani Lover

Vitani is awesome!

Nickname(s): GLK
Pride Points: 2

Next

Return to Beyond The Lion King