I don't think they'll be making another TLK Movie...

Re: I don't think they'll be making another TLK Movie...

Postby Simba » January 30th, 2010, 1:45 am

Dolphinsea, I had a similar idea once. perhaps for a good sequel they could do a spin off of what if Kiara had not been born but instead Kopa, like in the books. just showing a different sequel version that would hopefully explain lots of things and not have the many plot holes of SP.

but most likely there won't be another movie. have you ever noticed that on TLK2:SP, it says The End? not all that major, but the other movies never did that. so maybe it is the end.

if they do make another movie, I'd like to see the split version I mentioned above or a prequel going into Mufasa and Taka.
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby LadyAislinn » January 30th, 2010, 2:16 am

Oh I'd love to see a prequel with Mufasa and Taka. That would be great!
Everything By Me
Graphics Tumblr dA Profile
LadyAislinn
Scientist, Philosopher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But Always Wanted To Be A Pirate

Nickname(s): LA, Jessa
Pride Points: 10

Postby SilverSimba01 » January 30th, 2010, 2:23 am

I still have a belive that they could make another TLK movie, the problem would be in what part of TLK story it could be, before Mufasa bacome king, during Scar ruling the Prideland, after Kovu and Kiara have a cub, or other part
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby Simbaholikov » January 30th, 2010, 2:27 am

You never know what'll happen these days.
I personally hope that if they DO make another movie, its of Mufasa and Taka/Scar as cubs. :)
Simbaholikov

Postby WildSimba » January 30th, 2010, 2:37 am

I think a real final installment in the series is needed, definately. I'd like too see eigther an adaption of Kopa's life, or what happens directly after TLK2SP.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby SilverSimba01 » February 3rd, 2010, 2:24 am

They just can't forget about this movie, is the best one Disney have, they have make another TLK novie
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby TheLionKng4 » April 22nd, 2012, 3:28 pm

Dear ****,

Thank you for sharing how much your enjoy The Lion King movies.

Unfortunately we have no news about a fourth installment of The Lion King nor can we comment about any rumoured film productions. As you may know it can take quite a bit of time to plan, coordinate and eventually shoot a film so it may take a while for it to begin filming. When the plans to develop a new movie do develop, you can be certain that you will see a bit of publicity to let all of the fans of The Lion King movies that Simba, Timon and Pumbaa will be in a brand new movie destined for cinemas all over the world.

We ask that you keep checking the movies page of our website to keep track of the latest information:
http://home.disney.co.uk/movies

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and we hope you have a magical day!

Kind regards,

Charles

Disney Online UK

^^ an email i recieved, they didnt say yes, but they didnt exactly say no?[quote][/quote][quote][/quote]
TheLionKng4

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Previous

Return to Beyond The Lion King