The Lion King or Balto?

Which movie is better?Or the best?Which one you love more?

Balto
5%
The Lion King
74%
They both are cool!
21%

Total votes : 62

Re: The Lion King or Balto?

Postby Mike » May 4th, 2009, 9:00 pm

clearly gotta be tlk for me :) though I liked Balto
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby PrincessKiara » May 19th, 2009, 3:43 pm

I like Balto, but I have to say I prefer the sequel. I’m a big Aleu fan. :aleu:
But of course I like TLK much better, its simply THE greatest movie ever. :D
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Yatima » May 19th, 2009, 10:16 pm

100% TLK! 8-)
MLKFAA Gallery:

TLKFAA: Yatima
Furaffinity: Yvie-Chan
deviantArt: Yvie-Chan
Yatima

Forum Liger

Pride Points: 1

Postby CheetahCat » May 21st, 2009, 6:39 pm

Lion King for me! :) I've never grown attached to any other film besides TLK.
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby SimbaStar » May 21st, 2009, 6:41 pm

Of course TLK. I really love it ^^ Balto comes after!
SimbaStar

My Only Simba Pride

Pride Points: 0

Postby KiarasMate » May 26th, 2009, 11:36 pm

Well, I had to go with TLK on this one. I mean, I have nothing against Balto and I enjoyed the first movie in the series, but for me, nothing tops TLK. ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby DarkLiger » June 13th, 2009, 6:38 am

The Lion King all the way
Image<-Made by SimbaImage<- Made by TeenSimba
Image<-Made by Simba
Image<- Made by TeenSimba
DarkLiger

Pride Points: 0

Postby SimbaandShenzifan » June 20th, 2009, 6:28 am

I haven't seen Balto in many YEARS....I'm not going to vote yet...right like I love Lion King WAY more then Balto. First of all, I watched Lion King A LOT when I was a kiddie. I LOVE the moral and the whole story. It's all good quality of a movie. :) And I love cats more then dogs. So LK is really high up there in my favorite films.

Balto now...it's based on a TRUE story. He's half dog and half wolf. Overall, Balto is a good movie. It has a good plot and I did like quite a few of the characters. But not all of them are likeable to me. :ehh: I liked Borris, Balto, Jenna, Aleu, Muk and Luk, Star, and Rosie. But those are really the only characters I liked.
Mood:Image

Keeper of :shenzismile:Image

Mood Button: Simbadaholic
Keeper Buttons: Moka and Simba
SimbaandShenzifan

Pride Points: 1

Postby KopsTheTerminator » July 16th, 2009, 6:57 pm

I like both of them. :D
KopsTheTerminator

Postby LilTiger » July 23rd, 2009, 5:50 pm

Why don't any of these members like both?! I do! LOL.
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King