The Lion King or Balto?

Which movie is better?Or the best?Which one you love more?

Balto
5%
The Lion King
74%
They both are cool!
21%

Total votes : 62

The Lion King or Balto?

Postby serra20 » February 2nd, 2009, 3:07 pm

Now,biggest thing that is in my mind always:which movies was more loved?Which movie have more fans?Which of them was more interesting and unique?And I decided to post this thread only to finally find out answers about those questions.

So,which movie is more loved?Balto or TLK?Please leave your vote and write a few things why you voted like that.If you chose both movies,then explain why too.

I hope we finally find out which movie will win!
serra20
An old pride member

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watching over you

Nickname(s): Serra
Pride Points: 3

Re: The Lion King or Balto?

Postby Moka » February 2nd, 2009, 6:13 pm

The Lion King through and through. Its been my obsession for a very long time. Balto has always been just another great animated film. Balto is amazing, but it can't compete with TLK, for me at least.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby morri908 » February 2nd, 2009, 9:25 pm

lol... Everyone's gonna vote TLK.... (ok... most will)... I don't think that Balto can complete with TLK, but as a small child, I liked Balto, TLK, and Oliver & Co. the same. But that was when I was little. Now, it's all TLK... :lol:
both siggies and avatar by Simba's Mate
No podemos cambiar el pasado, pero podemos dar forma al futuro
morri908

~Sarabi's Mate~ (was the first one... copy cat!)

Pride Points: 1

Postby Schindler » February 2nd, 2009, 11:48 pm

Balto is okay, and they're both good movies, but nothing compares to TLK ;)
Schindler

soñando a estar vivo

Pride Points: 0

Postby serra20 » February 3rd, 2009, 12:25 pm

I should vote both,cause I love them both and TLK and Balto are both wonderful!I cannot decide!
serra20
An old pride member

Watching over you

Nickname(s): Serra
Pride Points: 3

Postby kovu42 » February 4th, 2009, 2:06 am

I've got to go Lion King. I was obsessed with Lions, even before I rediscovered the movie so this movie has been my dream come true for a long time! :smile3:
Addicted to band...
Gay and proud of it!
Icarus and Daedalus Fantasy - Keith Gates
kovu42

Resident Music Writer

Pride Points: 2

Postby LiONlove64 » February 6th, 2009, 12:54 am

ive never seen balto before
whts it about exactly ?
LiONlove64

Postby Schindler » February 6th, 2009, 12:57 am

About a wolf-dog that's rejected by everybody but gains acceptance by helping the town to get some medicine for all the sick kids that were about to die.
And I don't know about the other Balto movies, I've only seen the first one.
Schindler

soñando a estar vivo

Postby Moka » February 6th, 2009, 2:28 am

In the second one, Balto's daughter, Aleu, who looks very much like a wolf, tries to find out who she is by exploring Alaska. In the third one, Balto's son, Kodi, leads the mail dog sled team. But, when a pilot challenges them to a race, things begin to change.
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby Schindler » February 6th, 2009, 2:31 am

Is Balto still important on those? :/
Schindler

soñando a estar vivo

Next

Return to Beyond The Lion King