Lion King Songs

Re: Lion King Songs

Postby Kelly » July 28th, 2012, 1:56 am

My fav song is çan u feel the lov tonight!' but also like he is not one of us and 'love will find away!' :D
Kelly

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

hi

Nickname(s): Kel
Pride Points: 1

Postby Kitty » July 31st, 2012, 10:26 am

For me, it's a toss-up between This Land and Be Prepared. I love how heartwarming and powerful This Land is, and that spine chilling sensation it gives you just from listening to it. But at the same time, I like Be Prepared, because I find it catchy~

Banner by SophieCub :3
Kitty

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 4

Postby SNAZ » August 11th, 2012, 1:53 pm

I like be prepared, he is not one of us, and the circle of life.
Userbars and Extra stuffs: show
Thanks Julie Skywalker for my AWESOME siggy and avvy :-D
SNAZ
Scar Rules

But I still like Simba ;)

Nickname(s): SNSZ123, Shaz, snaz, Twin(GeminiGemelo)
Pride Points: 9

Postby InsaneSeagull » September 5th, 2012, 8:04 am

From the first movie, it's definitely "Circle of Life". Not so original, I know. I also love "Be Prepared"... Mah, I love all of them :P .

From the second, that could be either "He lives in you" or "Not one of us"

Mah, who could decide? They are all soooo awesome! :D
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Biomac » September 27th, 2012, 3:58 am

Mine is This Land because it's so epic :peaceful: . But I love all the LK songs so much :superexcited:

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Postby Simba_At_TLK » November 17th, 2012, 12:13 am

He Lives In You, is the best Disney song ever made, i despise Lion King 2 with a passion but that one song stuck in my head after i watched that film, its 4 meanings were amazing, everyone knows its about god, it also can mean when you lose someone close to you, and then the 2 lion king versions, Mufasa and Simba and Scar and Kovu. That song is my life and always makes me think of my nan when i listen to it, and it so happens to be the only non metal song in my top 5 song choice. It just really means alot to me. Lion King 2 was good till that song ended.
"One minute you're on top
The next you're not, watch it drop
Making your heart stop
Just before you hit the floor
One minute you're on top
The next you're not, missed your shot
Making your heart stop
You think you've won
And then it's all gone"

-Hit The Floor
Simba_At_TLK
LifeGoesOn

Postby le0 » November 17th, 2012, 12:59 am

Can you feel the love tonight is my all time favorite, I just can't wait to be king, we are one, he lives in you are my runner ups. ^^
le0

Nickname(s): Jonas
Pride Points: 15

Postby Scars Mate » November 24th, 2012, 10:12 am

1st movie- circle of life & can you feel the love tonight tied
2nd movie- not one of us

Though I love all the songs, those are my faves :D

Ask Me ~o~ My Graphics
-Signature by the amazing Shadowfax-
“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!”
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Nickname(s): Whatever :3
Pride Points: 44

Postby nalasimba2223467 » December 14th, 2012, 10:50 pm

my favorite song is "Be prepared". from the second movie: "He lives in you"
-What's wrong?
-If I told you, you wouldn't believe me...
-Don't worry, I'm here for you.
-...I hate myself. I'm completley useless and the only reason people talk to me is because I'm a replacement untill they're real friends come back to them. I'm just a loser that everybody takes advantage of. I suck.
-Listen to me, you DO NOT suck. You're an extraordinary person with lots of love give around and everyone adores you. Whoever doesn't is just not worth your time. You are talented, nice, outgoing, SUPER funny, beautiful, courageous, and so many other things that it would take me two days to say them all. Whatever people say, you're most definatley NOT a loser.
nalasimba2223467

Postby le0 » December 15th, 2012, 6:24 am

I like circle of life too
le0

Nickname(s): Jonas
Pride Points: 15

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King