Lion King Songs

Re: Lion King Songs

Postby DGFone » April 30th, 2011, 7:06 am

Just "discovered" Kube (From Rhythm of the Pridelands). I have no idea why I didn't like the song before: it's AMAZING! :)

The only excuse I have for not liking it is that I didn't like the first five seconds that much. But today, for some reason, I felt like I had to listen to it again, and give the song another chance. So I did. The song is great! My only regret is that I didn't do this before. I needed to get whacked over the head with a stick. Like this -> :?

Talk about a flawless track record: all Lion King songs are amazing. Every single one! :happy4:
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Sombolia » May 1st, 2011, 3:59 pm

Be Prepared in the first, and My Lullaby in the second. I think that's fairly obvious, just judging by my avatar and sig. :P

I also like The Madness of King Scar & Chow Down from the broadway, and That's All I Need from TLK1 1/2.
Picture that. In your dreams.
Sombolia

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Attendez la creme!

Nickname(s): DJ
Pride Points: 0

Postby Thegeni99 » May 1st, 2011, 7:57 pm

^ well we're alike. O__O
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

M.I.A. MLK User

Nickname(s): Gen, TG99, Aitama
Pride Points: 69

Postby Chumvikingpride » May 3rd, 2011, 10:42 pm

A nieuw TLK SP song?

(For TLK and Pokemon fan!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0gJEunY ... re=related
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Chumvikingpride=Dragon ball z,Digimon, Jayce and TWW fan!
Android 17 forever! hamtaro rocks!
Chumvikingpride

Am I a demon? In any case, I like the evil!

Nickname(s): gaga,Hamtaro,BigBraining
Pride Points: 8

Postby Thegeni99 » May 4th, 2011, 2:36 am

^ .____. that's nice.
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

M.I.A. MLK User

Nickname(s): Gen, TG99, Aitama
Pride Points: 69

Postby Mike0908 » May 18th, 2011, 4:21 pm

Lion King: Be Prepared

Lion King 2: Love Will Find A Way

Lion King 1 1/2: Dig A Tunnel
Mike0908

Pride Points: 3

Postby Ultra Fox » June 10th, 2011, 5:13 am

1. I Just Can't Wait to Be King
2. Be Prepared
3. Can You Feel the Love Tonight?
4. We Are One
5. Hakuna Matata
6. Diggah Tunnah
7. The Circle of Life
8. Any Others

Honorable Mention: I've Got a Lovely Bunch of Coconuts :3
Honorable Mention 2: The Lion Sleeps Tonight :lol:
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby TheLionPrince » June 10th, 2011, 7:20 pm

From The Lion King - "Can You Feel the Love Tonight"

From The Lion King II: Simba's Pride - "We are One"

From The Lion King on Broadway - "Shadowland"

From the Rhythm of the Pride Lands CD - "Busa"

Don't really have a favorite from The Lion King 1½, though I did like "Diggah Tunnah" and "Sunrise, Sunset"
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby thelioness98 » June 29th, 2011, 9:36 pm

i like the song , circle of life.
17 years of the lion king !
thelioness98

Pride Points: -2

Postby Maleficent » August 2nd, 2011, 3:34 pm

I really like all the TLK songs, but my favorite would definitely be "Be Prepared" followed by "My Lullaby". I also thought the coconut song was rather funny, probably because Scar was singing along. lol
C'est le sentiment solitaire dans le monde - de vous trouver debout quand tout le monde est assis.
Pour avoir tout le monde vous regarde et dire «ce qui est de la question avec elle?" Je sais ce qu'on ressent.
Marcher dans une rue vide, écoutant le bruit de vos propres pas. Volets fermés, rideaux tirés, portes verrouillées contre vous.
Et vous ne savez pas si vous êtes à marcher vers quelque chose, ou si vous êtes juste de s'éloigner.

Spoiler: show
Maleficent
خودکشی یک راه حل دائمی است

ఒంటరిగా శాశ్వతంగా

Nickname(s): Mal, Jen, Enna
Pride Points: 77

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King