Lion King Songs

Re: Lion King Songs

Postby Sarafina_ » February 7th, 2013, 3:25 pm

There's so much... I gotta say a few: Circle Of Life, Be Prepared, CYFTLT, We Are One, Love Will Find A Way :)
We are the kings of the night-time remedy...
Sarafina_
Rock n' Roll!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It doesn't matter, it's in the past

Pride Points: 2

Postby ScarsLove » February 7th, 2013, 3:30 pm

My favorite song is the original version of Can You Feel The Love Tonight.

My favorite song from the second movie is My Lullaby

I also love Elton Johns version of The Circle Of Life

Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: show
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby AdAstrα » February 7th, 2013, 3:32 pm

Elton John's version of Can You Feel The Love Tonight will always be my favourite <3
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby OuRaion » February 7th, 2013, 9:21 pm

Is all of them an option?
OuRaion

Pride Points: 60

Postby kimbafan » February 15th, 2013, 8:34 pm

Hi! I am brand new to this website and do not really know how to use it... I love TLK! But I have heard about how they took some things from Kimba The White Lion (who is totally awesome!!!) and it made me feel a little different about TLK. Oh well. I hope they make a 4th Lion King! Im also Kimbafan on deviantart.com too!
Kimba the white lion knows the true meaning of what it means to be a king! Simba is adorable :3 ! I <3 Warrior Cats!!! Deviantart.com ROCKS!!! I <3 drawing! I <3 Disney! Susume, Leo! Kimba's origional American name is SIMBA!!! OMG LIONS ARE SO CUTE!!!! MLP FIM is a good show even if I am over the age of 6! Janguru Taitei Leo!!!! LION KING IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kimbafan
Kimba&Simbaarethebest!

Kimbafan

Nickname(s): Taylor, Kimbafan, Shira,
Pride Points: 1

Postby kimbafan » March 2nd, 2013, 2:39 am

Lion King Songs. I like all of the songs from the first one. From TLK 2 I like My Lullaby the best, and from 1 and 1/2 I like Digga Tunnah because it's funny. :D
Kimba the white lion knows the true meaning of what it means to be a king! Simba is adorable :3 ! I <3 Warrior Cats!!! Deviantart.com ROCKS!!! I <3 drawing! I <3 Disney! Susume, Leo! Kimba's origional American name is SIMBA!!! OMG LIONS ARE SO CUTE!!!! MLP FIM is a good show even if I am over the age of 6! Janguru Taitei Leo!!!! LION KING IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kimbafan
Kimba&Simbaarethebest!

Kimbafan

Nickname(s): Taylor, Kimbafan, Shira,
Pride Points: 1

Postby DreamEater » March 2nd, 2013, 5:02 am

I like every single song from TLK, don't get me wrong, but I think He Lives in You is my over all favorite.
DreamEater
HEY IT'S ALRIGHT

MY LIFE HAS NEVER BEEN A BED OF ROSES

Pride Points: 29

Postby jada boyles » March 11th, 2013, 3:17 pm

first movie:the song they did for the stampede
second movie:helives in you
miss lion king queen
jada boyles
i love lion king

love kovu he's so cute

Nickname(s): kiara
Pride Points: 2

Postby Sigurd » March 11th, 2013, 9:25 pm

From the first movie: King of pride rock
From second: Not one of us
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Pride Points: 14

Postby Shenzi_1994 » March 11th, 2013, 11:21 pm

TLK- Music from Simba/Scars final battle
SP-Not One of Us
Shenzi_1994
Busa Le Lizwe Bo

Pride Points: 0

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King