Lion King Songs

Re: Lion King Songs

Postby PrincessKiara » March 27th, 2011, 12:49 am

I adore the Italian version of We Are One. Kiara`s voice is soo cute!
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Chumvikingpride » March 27th, 2011, 1:05 am

I noticed that I have the same laughter that Zira in "my lullaby" in Danish O.o
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Chumvikingpride=Dragon ball z,Digimon, Jayce and TWW fan!
Android 17 forever! hamtaro rocks!
Chumvikingpride

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Am I a demon? In any case, I like the evil!

Nickname(s): gaga,Hamtaro,BigBraining
Pride Points: 8

Postby DGFone » April 10th, 2011, 9:27 pm

Back to the past: What really resonated with me for a long time (even before I rediscovered The Lion King) was one track from the OST: Under The Stars.

I remember looking for ages for one short clip which I believed was in the middle of a song that I now know is the ending of Under The Stars. But while searching for that one short clip (the last 19 second of Under The Stars), I also discovered another short clip in the same song: the bit of vocals from 1:55-2:03 (yes, only 8 seconds, I'm picky). Let's just say that this song for me is more than awesome. I remember listening to it in High School in art class where we used computers. Even though I used headphones, I would have to every now and then switch back to the youtube window to restart the song. So what if anyone noticed? It's a great song!

Since then, I have listened to all other Lion King songs and music, and like them all. But Under The Stars will remain one of my most favorite.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby AdAstrα » April 10th, 2011, 9:53 pm

I remember listening to "This Land" over and over when I was about 5 or 6. Loved it back then, and I still do <3
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Chumvikingpride » April 10th, 2011, 11:31 pm

IJCWTBK in dutch <3
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Chumvikingpride=Dragon ball z,Digimon, Jayce and TWW fan!
Android 17 forever! hamtaro rocks!
Chumvikingpride

Am I a demon? In any case, I like the evil!

Nickname(s): gaga,Hamtaro,BigBraining
Pride Points: 8

Postby Thegeni99 » April 11th, 2011, 4:31 am

When I'm on the LAN flights, I normally go to the Music- Kids- TLK Album ^^, yes, it's awesome that the flight company has it.
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

M.I.A. MLK User

Nickname(s): Gen, TG99, Aitama
Pride Points: 69

Postby DGFone » April 11th, 2011, 4:46 am

I know that it sound weird, but whenever I play Battlefield 2142, I always listen to "He Lives in You" and "Lea Halalalea". Gives the game a whole new perspective.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby KopaLeo » April 23rd, 2011, 4:20 pm

I can sing Be Prepared in English, Chinese, Cantonese, Arabic(garbled though), German, Japanese. My favorite is the Italian version, then the Japanese version, then the English version and German version. I hate the Chinese version because I couldn't help thinking about the lyric's absurdity.
And I love the My Lullaby in Japanese and English. I have a taste for evil songs.
And the language I hate most? French version. It's gross.
"The more we find out about the universe, the more meaningless it all seems...... The effort to understand the universe is one of the very few things that lifts human life a little above the level of farce, and gives it some of the grace of tragedy."
——Steven Weinberg
KopaLeo
Ex Ungue Leonem

What is the meaning of my food's life?

Nickname(s): Kopa, Professor, Wise Guy
Pride Points: 4

Postby Lauren » April 26th, 2011, 5:56 am

My favorite songs from...

TLK1: IJCWTBK, CYFTLT, King Of Pride Rock

TLK2: We Are One, He Lives In You, LWFAW

They're so awesome. :)
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Thegeni99 » April 26th, 2011, 10:24 pm

yeah, LWFAW has been stuck in mah head for a while. >.>
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

M.I.A. MLK User

Nickname(s): Gen, TG99, Aitama
Pride Points: 69

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King