Vitani and Kopa,
18%
other
5%

Total votes : 38

Re: Who's your favorite TLK couple?

Postby PrincessKiara » December 13th, 2009, 6:18 pm

Mufasa and Sarabi, definatly.

I think all the couples (in the movies) are wonderful and perfect in their own ways.

But for me, Mufasa and Sarabi are just the utimate, ideal couple. They just seem so equal.. Where the other couples (Simba/Nala and Kiara/Kovu) have one "weak" and one "strong" part. Where would Simba be without Nala to guide and support him? And need I mention the transformation Kiara made Kovu go through?

I think Sarabi and Mufasa are both strong and wise, they are ageless. They are the only established couple, the only one that has already fallen in love and been together for a long time. They have already found their places in the Circle of Life.
They are the ultimate King and Queen, perfection!

<3
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Nadra » December 13th, 2009, 7:47 pm

I love all those couples. They're just so cute! But most of all I love Simba and Nala's love story. It's just so touching... :( :innocent:

Nuka + Dotty - not an offical couple, but I love to draw them together.
Nadra

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 5

Postby LadyAnette » December 14th, 2009, 1:50 am

I love all of them, but I just HAVE to love Mufasa and Sarabi's devotion. ^^
LadyAnette

Pride Points: 1

Postby Simba » December 14th, 2009, 8:22 pm

although I love the Vitani and Kopa pairing, I love my Sarafina and Mega pairing. they just look so lovely against a sunrise backdrop :)
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby Simba93 » December 15th, 2009, 6:16 pm

My favourite are Simba and Nala.
But i like Kovu and Kiara too.
Simba93

We are strong, we are proud, we are one.

Pride Points: 0

Postby SilverSimba01 » February 26th, 2010, 12:39 am

Simba and Nala
Kovu and Kiara
Kopa and Vitani
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby QueenRalexia » March 24th, 2010, 11:27 pm

I think Vitani and kopa are a cute paring ♥ :)
Do you bury me when Im gone?
Do you teach me while Im here?
Just as soon as I belong then its time I disappear -Metallica I disappear

ImageImage
Come visit my website about Vitani http://vitanis-palace.webs.com
Stamp and Sig by me.
QueenRalexia
Forsaken Lioness

To Hell and back again.

Nickname(s): QR, Ral,Lexi
Pride Points: 3

Postby Cdot » March 25th, 2010, 10:27 pm

Simba and Nala
Cdot

Pride Points: 12

Postby Simba » March 25th, 2010, 11:41 pm

darn I wish I could change my vote now. after I voted, I redesigned my fursona Amber to be more or less a hypothetical cub of Kopa and Vitani. and I do believe I actually love that pairing best now. of course, there's another pairing I think is pretty great too, though not listed...I just don't want to give away my idea before I write the fanfic for it yet lol.
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby PrincessKiara » March 26th, 2010, 11:10 pm

I think all the TLK couples are wonderful, but like I said before: My favourite is Sarabi/Mufasa.

I’ve never been a fan of the Vitani/Kopa pairing. I suppose I find it hard to imagine them together, Vitani just doesn’t seem like the sweet, romantic type, lol. :P
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King