18%
Vitani and Kopa,
18%
other
5%

Total votes : 38

Re: Who's your favorite TLK couple?

Postby Simba » March 29th, 2010, 5:34 pm

[quote="PrincessKiara"]I’ve never been a fan of the Vitani/Kopa pairing. I suppose I find it hard to imagine them together, Vitani just doesn’t seem like the sweet, romantic type, lol. :P[/quote]

that's part of why I love that one so much :lol: I'm not big on romantic, mushy stuff lol.
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby Kina » March 29th, 2010, 5:40 pm

[quote="TeenSimba"]I like all of the TLK couples and they're distinctive in their own right. [/quote]

Same here, including the well written OC couples. Each one has their distinctive forms, problems and perks. They're all capable of being really good, and the movie couples are anyway. Potential in bounds. ^_^
I ended up voting for Simba and Nala, though.
Kina

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Kina, lioness of the dusk.

Nickname(s): Moonlight
Pride Points: 9

Postby MaryAnn » March 29th, 2010, 5:44 pm

KiaraxKovu couple win

and the 'x' in the middle means a love relationship for those of you who didnt know :P this couple is the best one by far!
MaryAnn

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

hasn't been here in a while O_o

Nickname(s): MaryAnn
Pride Points: 0

Postby PrincessKiara » March 29th, 2010, 8:13 pm

Aww yeah, I love Kiara and Kovu together. They’re such a great match. The best scenes from SP are the ones where they’re together. ;)
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby MaryAnn » March 29th, 2010, 8:17 pm

like when rafiki sang that song? :)
MaryAnn

hasn't been here in a while O_o

Nickname(s): MaryAnn
Pride Points: 0

Postby PrincessKiara » March 29th, 2010, 8:30 pm

Well, besides that. I just really dislike the whole Upendi song/scene.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » April 25th, 2014, 7:16 pm

I chose other and the other couple that I most liked was *drumroll please* Zazu and Binti! Yeah, I know she was deleted, but hey! Why not me and Zazu?! JK!!
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Postby InsaneSeagull » April 25th, 2014, 8:06 pm

Probably Mufasa and Sarabi, they always looked kind of powerful and almighty to me. I somehow always respected, both them two, and the love that simply feels is present between them (what's wrong with me?).

I also like Kiara and Kovu, but mainly due to the "natural" feeling of their bond, which is kind of rare in Disney movies (honestly). Same with Simba and Nala, but they come to 3rd place in my head.

I never shipped anyone with Scar, especially not Zira. I mean, sorry, Zira, but he is mine somehow looks like he should be alone.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Queen_Nala » September 14th, 2014, 11:17 am

Quite close with Nala and Simba and Kiara and Kovu, but think still that Simba and Nala are best
Queen_Nala
Young Queen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Come cuddle with me...

Nickname(s): Nala, Little one, Young one, Young Queen, Angel
Pride Points: 2

Postby Taka1995 » September 18th, 2014, 8:12 pm

Scar and Zira :) but I also like Kiara and Kovu...he is so cute... :)
VjačkaLenyuska :oops:
Taka1995
Life isn't fair,is it?

Pridelands' most beautiful Lioness :)

Nickname(s): VjačkaPrincess, Lenjuska
Pride Points: 2

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King