Favorite Quotes

Re: Favorite Quotes

Postby Majordomo » April 10th, 2009, 6:36 pm

It might have been, but I was typing that in the wee hours of the morning. 1 mistake isn't bad! ;)
Majordomo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Because I said so

Pride Points: 0

Postby JesstheCougress » April 10th, 2009, 7:40 pm

not at all! i loved the original version soo much better than when they put the morning report song in there :sneer:
JesstheCougress

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Moka » April 10th, 2009, 11:18 pm

Me too...the other songs had meaning...even Hakuna Matata. Morning Report is just a stupid modern-Disney song with no meaning. I always watch the theatrical version on my DVD ;)
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby KiarasMate » May 26th, 2009, 10:42 pm

Adult Kiara: "A wise King once told me, we are one. I didn't understand him then. Now I do. Them? Us? Look at them. They are us. What differences do you see?"
This line was just amazing and really shows just how much Kiara has matured since she was a feisty little cubby. ^^

Cubby Kiara: "I'm Kiara" (in that ADORABLE tone! ^^)
What can I say! It was just SO CUTE. lol. ^^

Cubby Simba: What's a motto?"
lol, inside joke for this one. ^^ (nudges TS)

Adult Simba: "Now you and your young cub, GET OUT!"
lol, so mean but really shows the hatred Simba has towards Zira and company.

Cubby Nala: "Ha! Pinned ya!"
Yeah, this one is a no brainer. lol. ^^ Everyone loves that quote. ^^

Adult Nala: "I left to find help, and I found you! Don't you understand, you're our only hope."
Don't know what it is about that line but maybe it's just how it shows the angst that Nala feels towards Simba given the current situation. Just really emotional.

Scar: Long live the king!"
Pretty much sums up his evil intentions right then and their. lol.

Zira: "If you will not fight, than you will die as well!"
Again, really shows how cold and uncaring Zira can truly be.

Timon: "Lady, have you got your lions crossed."
Man, that joke flew over my head for the longest time, but once I got it, it's a classic! ^^

Pumbaa: "Jee, I always thought they were balls of gas burning billions and billions of miles away."
lol, this line sounds hilarious in various languages. ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » April 25th, 2014, 7:06 pm

"They call me MR. PIG!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Pumbaa
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » May 9th, 2014, 8:14 pm

TIMON: I can't believe we lost her again. This is the eight thousandth time!

PUMBAA: Ooh!

TIMON: I thought you were gonna watch her!

PUMBAA: Me? You were gonna watch her!

TIMON: I thought you were gonna watch her!

PUMBAA: No, you were gonna watch her!

TIMON: You were gonna watch her!

PUMBAA: Aah, watch this! {he leaps onto Timon}

TIMON: Oww! Take that, you creepy warthog! Say it! Say it!

PUMBAA: Fat! Fat! Fatty fat fat!

{Timon and Pumbaa are all-out wrestling when Simba approaches. When he speaks, they leap to attention.}

SIMBA: What are you doing?

TIMON: Good question! Now let me ask one.

PUMBAA: Hippo-thetically...

TIMON: Very hypo-thetical, there's this guy...

PUMBAA: But he's not a lion...

TIMON: No! No, he's not a lion... yeesh. {Simba is looking amused} Definitely not a lion. And, uh... uh... his daughter, um, say... vanished.
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Previous

Return to Beyond The Lion King