Asking Darrell Rooney if Nuka is Scars son

Asking Darrell Rooney if Nuka is Scars son

Postby ScarXZira10889 » August 9th, 2016, 12:48 am

ok so I know that capricornfox has kind of proved that Nuka might not be Scsrs son but I am going to ask Darrel Rooney because he might have a different opinion but I am not sure about the director that Capricorn may have been interviewing. So I am going to ask Darrel Rooney on Facebook if Scar could be or is Nuka's father. I will give you guys the link to the answer on DA when I'm done and I want to hear the truth about this theory and I guess I need to hear the true answer for my self and I know you guys will need to hear it too! But i love the Nuka being Scar's theory. Also if some of you don't have deviantart then I will post a screenshot of the possible Facebook answer when Darrell gets back to me either on this forum or maybe a new forum! :evil: :evil:
ScarXZira10889
Zira, Queen of PrideRock

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Well done, Kovu. Just like we've always planned.

Nickname(s): Zira,Scars devoted Queen
Pride Points: 0

Re: Asking Darrell Rooney if Nuka is Scars son

Postby TheLionPrince » August 10th, 2016, 6:08 am

Good. Go for it. I hope you get a straight forward response. Although some fans already think Nuka is Scar's father (and probably nothing will change their mind), I hope the dust will finally be settled.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Carl » August 10th, 2016, 6:12 am

Moved to Beyond the Lion King as the topic isn't first-film specific.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby ScarXZira10889 » November 2nd, 2016, 8:43 pm

Sick one dude. -.- @Carl Skywalker
ScarXZira10889
Zira, Queen of PrideRock

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Elton John » November 2nd, 2016, 8:52 pm

Did you find out anything?
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby ScarXZira10889 » November 3rd, 2016, 6:00 pm

No, he hasn't got back to me but instead I was able to talk to one of the writers of TLK and he "recalls" that he was Scar's son. It's very confusing though! XD http://tlkskittles5384.deviantart.com/a ... -639372440
ScarXZira10889
Zira, Queen of PrideRock

Postby TheLionPrince » November 3rd, 2016, 9:16 pm

Perhaps, Bill Motz was one of the writers that worked on Simba's Pride when both Kovu and Nuka was originally conceived as Scar's sons, and left before that was rewritten which would explain his answer. In this case, I don't think his answer is that reliable. The movie speaks for itself that Kovu was mentioned twice to not be Scar's son. As for Nuka, he doesn't call Scar by any familial term (Dad, Father, etc.), and it appears he was passed over from being heir because he looks physically weak.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby ScarXZira10889 » November 3rd, 2016, 9:23 pm

Yeah, probably, but it hasn't really been confirmed that Nuka isn't Scar's son. I'm guessing that all three of them were originally going to be his cubs but due to incest (Kovu and Kiara) the directors had to change it. I still believe it's possible that Nuka could be Scar's son since there would be no incest problems since Nuka barely talks with Kiara at all. But I heard that someone claims to have met a director and apparently none of the cubs are his. But I don't think that their is any proof to back this claim up I.e maybe a recorded interview or something would do the trick but im not ranting or anything or being mean but that user could have made it up entirely. But that's just my opinion. I guess we will just have to wait and see! :D
ScarXZira10889
Zira, Queen of PrideRock

Postby Squeely » November 18th, 2016, 6:27 am

Worth pointing out that Rafiki says "Zira's family" in the latest TLG episode, doesn't say that any of them are Scar's. You'd think, since Rafiki was talking about both Zira and Scar, he would have mentioned it if Nuka was Scar's son. This probably shoots the Nuka = Scar's son theory in the foot, much as I also wanted it to be true.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby ScarXZira10889 » December 6th, 2016, 7:03 pm

Actually, no it doesn't. Later on, Zira said that "Scar and I were close. Very close". So it's still possible that they could have mated at some point. Also, in my opinion it confirms they Nuka,Kovu and Vitani are ALL ZIRA'S kids. It also only refers to Zira's family as in Nuka,Kovu and Vitani.
ScarXZira10889
Zira, Queen of PrideRock

Return to Beyond The Lion King