How much of a TLK fan do you consider yourself?

How much of a TLK fan do you consider yourself?

I'M ADDICTED!!! I simply can't get enough of TLK! =D
61%
I love TLK but I'm not really a die-hard fan. :P
37%
Meh... I just registered to chat with my friends. I'm not much of a fan. :\
1%
I hate TLK.
1%
What does TLK stand for?!
No votes

Total votes : 87

Re: How much of a TLK fan do you consider yourself?

Postby atouchofgrace » December 2nd, 2010, 4:53 pm

I love TLK but I'm not really a die-hard fan.
ImageImageImageImageImage
atouchofgrace

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Cat
Pride Points: 2

Postby simba86 » December 9th, 2010, 11:02 pm

i am a crazed tlk fan!
drawn by TheDoctor
drawn by kari
simba86

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

http://www.petitiononline.com/spirit2/petition.htm

Pride Points: 1

Postby Timon the great » March 23rd, 2013, 6:59 am

I really like TLK. Especially the third movie. And I really really like Timon.

None of these "objects" are an addiction to me. But they do help me to understand better on what's most important in life, while making it more meaningful and enjoyable. They contain things that can be valued for life.
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Postby RayCat » March 23rd, 2013, 1:35 pm

Bumpety bumpety bump :3

I'm no longer "obsessed" with TLK- I still love it to pieces of course, but when I first joined this forum about 4 years ago I was constantly drawing lions, quoting the films, singing the songs, talking about it whenever I got the chance etc. Really was a TLK nut, prolly because I was a silly little thirteen-year old back then xD I guess this forum enhanced my love for the films, too. Come to think of it, if it hadn't been for my Disney phase back when I was thirteen which made me join this place, I probably would have moved on and never got at all interested in TLK :/ MLK tends to remind me of how much I love it.

And over the past years I've had my ups and downs on my love for TLK (never hated it, but there's been times when I've loved it more than others) :teehee: Currently I've been thinking about Scar, Mufasa and Rafiki more often, due to watching TLKoB back in Feburary and adoring the way they acted out the character's roles <3
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby MooLion » March 23rd, 2013, 5:38 pm

Love TLK and still like finding merchandise around, listening to the music and creating art for it, etc., but who has time these days to be completely obsessed by one thing? As children, sure, but got other things to worry about nowadays as well. So I chose the second option, although it doesn't sound as enthusiastic as my thoughts on TLK.

But hey, also might depend on what you really call a 'die-hard fan'. :)
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Postby Ananda » March 25th, 2013, 8:40 pm

Can't get enough of TLK.
Ananda

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Ninaroja » March 26th, 2013, 4:06 am

I laughed a little when I first read the post title. TLK is my everything.
I direct you to a quote from my fanfiction profile

"The Lion King means the absolute world to me. Make fun of me all you like, but if I didn't have this film things would be very different right now. It was one of the first things I ever knew from when I was small, and has had a constant presence in my life for nearly 15 years now. It was the first film I ever saw (one of them, any way), the first stage show I ever saw, the first fanfic I ever wrote, the first songs I ever sang, the first DVD I ever owned, the first thing I searched the first time I went to Youtube, my life's first passion, and the spark that lit the fire for my love of Disney and animation. It led me to my favorite TV show ("Home Improvement"). It helped me learn French and Spanish for my GCSE exams ("Le Roi Lion" and "El Rey Leon" respectively). It led me to my life's true calling (writing). And, in more serious terms, when I was depressed and cutting myself it was one of the only things that could calm me down. Even now, with my anxiety struggles, it helps me a great deal. You may think this is weird, but The Lion King is my all. It was there when my life began, and was there when I wanted to end it."

I suppose most people who read this will find it weird. And you'll probably think it weird that it "saved my life", but it's true. I would watch even just 5 minutes a night before I went to bed. It's probably the reason why I'm still here :)

So yes. SUPER FAN HERE.
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Sigurd » March 27th, 2013, 12:24 am

I love TLK but Im not really a Die Hard fan, even though I like Bruce Willis. :lol:
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Pride Points: 14

Postby HasiraKali » March 28th, 2013, 2:12 am

I can't remember if I already posted in here or not. I know I voted.

But yeah... I have a TLK tattoo with more on the way soon, so I'd say it's pretty hardcore here.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby DreamEater » March 28th, 2013, 10:12 pm

I've been addicted since the first time I watched the movie. I'll never get enough of it, either. A fan 'til the end!
DreamEater
HEY IT'S ALRIGHT

MY LIFE HAS NEVER BEEN A BED OF ROSES

Pride Points: 29

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King