Simbas Pride completely forgotten

Simbas Pride completely forgotten

Postby gothprincesskiara » July 9th, 2015, 4:11 am

Scuze me for being upset about this but THIS IS A COMPLETE DISGRACE TO ALOT OF FANS! :dramaqueen: ESPECIALLY WHEN WE FIND 1 1/2 PATHETIC! LOOK AT THIS,

im hurt by this

http://blogs.disney.com/oh-my-disney/20 ... ocialmedia
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Re: Simbas Pride completely forgotten

Postby PrincessKiara » July 11th, 2015, 10:10 am

Did the people who work on the Oh My Disney blog pick these? If so, they have rather poor taste to include High School Musical 2, An Extremely Goofy Movie (what??) and even Lion King 1 1/2 (or 3 as it`s known in some places)

There are some good sequels on the list as well, like Bambi 2 which is one of my top favourites, but I miss seeing Simba`s Pride, Return To Neverland, Lilo and Stitch 2 and Mulan 2, all of which I personally really enjoyed.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Captain Cupcake » July 11th, 2015, 10:49 am

You really don't need to take that much offense to it. The majority of that blog is just a bunch of fluff with not much real thought put into each update. It's just something for the kiddies to read up on than anything to take more seriously. It's highly unlikely that they put that much consideration into compiling this top sequel post. They just listed a few random movies and posted their article for the day.
Captain Cupcake
Hnnng...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

HNNNGGGG!!!

Nickname(s): Master
Pride Points: 11

Postby Iberian » July 11th, 2015, 9:19 pm

.-.........................
Last edited by Iberian on October 10th, 2016, 8:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Iberian

Pride Points: 14

Postby Elton John » July 11th, 2015, 9:21 pm

I thought SP was done by an animation studio in france?
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Iberian » July 11th, 2015, 9:26 pm

----------------------
Last edited by Iberian on October 10th, 2016, 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iberian

Pride Points: 14

Postby DGFone » July 11th, 2015, 9:45 pm

Apparently it was made in Australia.

Either way, I do have to give 1 1/2 credit for actually looking like the first movie, while 2 does in the end look like a watered down, "made for tv" version. At the end of the day, I do think that as much as people love to argue "it's not about the visuals, it's about the experience", something video games prove time and time again: according to the actions of many, pretty pictures can make up for a lot of lacking in elsewhere. They are a "silent majority" of sorts, where people say they like one thing but mean another. Yeah, TLK 2 was a better movie, but because 1 1/2 looked better, most people remember the latter better.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby HereWeStand » July 11th, 2015, 10:01 pm

Good god, did the owners of BuzzFeed make this blog? Is this some sort of new blogging style I've not heard about? It feels far too casual, to the point of laziness.

No point being offended over it though. It did say personal favourites, not fan favourites. The team is entitled to their own opinions.
HereWeStand
-

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Elton John » July 11th, 2015, 10:19 pm

Disneyblogs are pretty clickbait-y but unlike buzzfeed they are mostly good natured fun.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby SimbaPrescott » July 12th, 2015, 12:14 am

Yeah, I gotta admit, I thought that blog was run by fans when I first saw it... Went looking for a sign up page, haha.

To look on the bright side, loads of the comments mention SP, and 1.5 is still the top ranking movie of them all there :P
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Next

Return to Beyond The Lion King