Simbas Pride completely forgotten

Re: Simbas Pride completely forgotten

Postby Timon the great » August 13th, 2015, 7:45 am

As much as I know many on here are going to disagree, it's good to see that these people included 1 1/2 on their list and with the amount of votes it's gotten so far, I agree. Overall in my view, it's better than SP, and more memorable and colorful. I'm happy to finally see that 1 1/2 is getting the added outward support it needs like this.

And the film isn't just good because of its visuals. No. On the contrary, it in itself brings something new to the table. And Timon's unique fourth wall breaking, away from the silhouette scenes is a good tribute to that. Characters who actually break the fourth wall and talk and look right at us viewers eye-to-eye, are truly awesome.

Lion King 1 1/2 isn't pathetic. It's unique. And it's just as much as part of the LK film franchise as the other two films are, no matter what the fandom says. I have and always will see it like this.
Last edited by Timon the great on August 16th, 2015, 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Postby juhouh » August 13th, 2015, 9:48 am

If someone really cares about comedy then maybe 1 1/2 is for them. I like Simba's Pride just as much as TLK because it minimized that part

But I respect everyone's opinion
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Timon the great » August 16th, 2015, 7:11 pm

*Made a mistake posting this when trying to edit previous post. I thought I had pressed the edit link.
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Postby Sigurd » September 8th, 2015, 7:21 pm

Kind of bothers me too. Especially since most Disney sequels are crap compared to TLK2
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Pride Points: 14

Postby gothprincesskiara » September 8th, 2015, 8:58 pm

no kidding, I hate how sequels are not taken seriously enough which makes then unappreciated, that really upsets me alot, though I have seen this shirt from Bambi 2,(most adorable movie I have ever seen) where Bambi and Falein have there cute little first kiss with his cute little pre-antlers.
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Previous

Return to Beyond The Lion King