The Lion King in Kingdom Hearts.

Re: The Lion King in Kingdom Hearts.

Postby Captain Cupcake » May 10th, 2015, 11:51 pm

To be exact, Goofy turned into a tortoise, not a turtle. Atlantica was where he became a turtle. As mentioned above, It's probably to fit with the whole "defense" theme he has going on, as he utilizes his shield as both a weapon and something to guard with. :P
Captain Cupcake
Hnnng...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

HNNNGGGG!!!

Nickname(s): Master
Pride Points: 11

Postby gothprincesskiara » May 17th, 2015, 2:30 am

the one thing that really dissapointed me what how they made the TLK world, so many problems with it.

-Pride Rock den to peak: the way to get up to the peak was wrong, it was supposed to be a ramp up to the left out side there den, not inside, in never showed that in the movie.

-Rafikis Home next to Pride Rock: where they really that stupid? its like they never saw the movie, Rafikis home was supposed to be a baobab tree, I was so angry they screwed that up.

The way they made the Elephant Graveyard was poorly done too

I say all this because Im all about detail that should come from the movie EXACTLY HOW THEY ARE SEEN IN THE FILM! I hate it when they don't take it seriously! :fakefear:
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby SimbasGuard » May 17th, 2015, 6:25 am

I understand what your saying gothprincesskiara, but since Kingdom Hearts is basically an alternate universe. That gives the creators leeway to make whatever changes are needed to save costs and/or tell the game's story.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby DGFone » May 17th, 2015, 6:28 am

Also the fact that the entire thing was made for the PS2. The worlds are small and extremely condensed due to, in the end, primarily due to hardware limitations. There is no way to fit several full, flushed out worlds, on one PS2 game and expect to run at more than a slideshow. And since the whole point was to have multiple worlds rather than just one, every single world was made very small, often contradicting the movies that were the source material.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Captain Cupcake » May 17th, 2015, 7:12 am

Most of the Disney worlds were never meant to be 100% faithful recreations of every film's setting anyway. A good deal of them were re-imagined to accommodate the gameplay and, in a few installments' cases, allow for some interesting platforming.

The use of more faithful and barren locations for a few worlds in KH2 is actually considered a flaw among the fanbase. We got closer recreations to every single background and location witnessed in some of the worlds' respective films, but at the cost of exploration and non-linearity. The Pride Lands is especially infamous in this regard, as it was just a whole lot of empty screens to run around in with very little to do other than progressing the story and fighting enemies.
Captain Cupcake
Hnnng...

HNNNGGGG!!!

Nickname(s): Master
Pride Points: 11

Previous

Return to Beyond The Lion King