Lion King and Simba`s Pride confessions/opinions

Lion King and Simba`s Pride confessions/opinions

Postby PrincessKiara » March 29th, 2015, 5:43 pm

Some of you may have heard of/seen a blog or two on Tumblr called Disney Confessions and/or Lion King Confessions. I`m not on Tumblr myself, but I`ve seen them pop up here and there. I love the concept, and was wondering if you guys wanted to share your own confessions on here. If you want me to, I can make a picture for it!
The pics below are examples taken from the blog, they were not made by me.

Image Image

After browsing through some of these, both for TLK and Disney in general, I decided to make some confessions of my own. Most I have made are just opinions about Simba`s Pride and Kiara, as I plan on posting them on my website later. Many of the confessions on the blogs deal with people`s memories and personal experiences related to Disney, and some are opinions on characters/scenes from various films.
Below are confessions I`ve made... I chose this font so it wouldn`t look like I was outright copying the blogs, plus it looks close to my own handwriting. The writing is pink to match the theme of my website.
If you want me to make a picture of your "confession" please let me know!

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

ImageImage
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Re: Lion King and Simba`s Pride confessions/opinions

Postby Lauren » March 29th, 2015, 6:04 pm

Unlike you, I'm very active on Tumblr and I happen to read confessions about Disney everyday since I follow their blog. It's very interesting to read what other Disney fans have to say out there. :)

I have a few confessions...and yes, provide pictures for these. :)

1. Nuka should've been a character that had a low-self esteem. If he was one of those characters that felt doubtful about himself, then I probably would've tolerated him a bit more and be invested in his character rather than at the very last scene he's in. It would've made him very different compared to many of the other characters and he wouldn't have to be as obnoxious as he is. His death would've been more tragic if he had that type of personality seeing how people do have difficulty having a positive self-esteem in real life. I'm not saying it's good, but it happens out there.

2. I believe Simba is the very first Disney character to suffer from PTSD, which is why I'm one of those few who are not angry with him in SP.

3. Even though I laugh at a few scenes, I still dislike TLK 1.5 very much due to how disrespectful it is towards the original.

4. Since Simba and Kiara's father-daughter relationship was focused a lot in SP, I hope Kion will have a strong mother-son relationship with Nala in The Lion Guard just like his father had with his daughter.

5. Zuko from Avatar: The Last Airbender reminds me of Kovu a lot.
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PrincessKiara » March 29th, 2015, 7:39 pm

Here you are, Lauren! Thanks, hope you like them. I`m not familiar with the Last Airbender, so not sure how accurate/fitting those pics of Kovu are, sorry... :P
PrincessKiara

Postby Lauren » March 29th, 2015, 7:51 pm

These are great! Thanks for posting these up. :)
Lauren

Postby PrincessKiara » June 25th, 2015, 10:44 pm

No problem, glad you like them!
PrincessKiara

Postby PrincessKiara » September 11th, 2015, 8:41 pm

PrincessKiara

Postby Ninaroja » September 16th, 2015, 5:50 pm

I've submitted/been featured on the TLK confessions blog :D thankfully my confession isn't posted here as it was a tad personal
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby PrincessKiara » September 16th, 2015, 7:49 pm

^ Cool! I`ve never submitted anything as I`m not active on Tumblr. Making my own was just more fun. :P
PrincessKiara

Return to Beyond The Lion King