A task for my fellow TLK fans ;)

A task for my fellow TLK fans ;)

Postby Shadowfax » March 14th, 2015, 8:02 pm

Hey all!

Well... I have been looking alot for Lion King baby stuff recently for my new addition in August as I would like some TLK stuff for them ^_^ I've found a few bits including the Lion King baby jungle gym which I have persuaded my sister and mother to buy for me hehe. But I can't find an awful lot of TLK stuff =(

SO! If any of you lovely people manage to find anything baby related please do post pics here and if you can where I could possibly buy it! I would appreciate it ^_^ It can be anything! Onesies, Bedding, toys, dummies etc.

Thanks!

Shadow x
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Re: A task for my fellow TLK fans ;)

Postby Elton John » March 14th, 2015, 8:07 pm

Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Shadowfax » March 14th, 2015, 8:23 pm

OMG so cute! And really cheap too! Might have to purchase that ;)
Thanks!
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Elton John » March 14th, 2015, 8:37 pm

No problem.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby PrincessKiara » March 15th, 2015, 12:52 pm

There are some Lion King baby things on Ebay, which is where I found the items I`ll be posting... Ebay is my nr 1 source for any TLK merchandise, I just searched for "Lion King Baby" and am posting the most relevant/interesting results for you to check out. Congratulations on your cub! ;)

Above: Lion King Simba & Nala 5 -pc Crib Bedding Set W/ Mesh crib Liner

Above: The Lion King Plush Nursery Musical Crib Mobile

Above: Baby Simba Diaper Stacker Holder

Above: Disney Lion King Tuck Away Blanket
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Buffy » March 15th, 2015, 1:41 pm

If I find anything TLK related for babies before I come to the UK I'll buy it for you and bring it down to you. :)
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Shadowfax » March 19th, 2015, 4:08 pm

Thank you Princess Kiara ^^ Totally buying that little Lion King musical mobile! That's adorable. Not seen that one before!
And thanks Buffy! ^____^ I really can't wait till July <3
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby FlipMode » March 19th, 2015, 9:41 pm

I rarely see any TLK merchandise let alone for babies but I shall keep an eye out for you and post here if I do see anything. If I see anything in America when I go then I'll brink it back and send it to you :)

Think it will be a bit easier when we know if the little'un will be a boy or a girl as well.
Oh yeah I also have a discount for Disney store stuff because I worked with the company for a bit last year so there's that for soft toys and such :D
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby Shadowfax » March 21st, 2015, 7:26 pm

Aww, thanks Flip!
Yes, it's a bit scarce, but I am determined to get them a few Lion King bits ^_^
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby nathalie » March 28th, 2015, 3:01 pm

Check websites from Kiabi & C&A, they have a few things on there too.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Pride Points: 8

Return to Beyond The Lion King