What is your TLK weakness?, come on be honest

Re: What is your TLK weakness?, come on be honest

Postby Elton John » April 22nd, 2015, 11:17 pm

[quote="HereWeStand"]My biggest TLK weakness was not seeing it in 3D on cinemas. I eternally regret it.[/quote]

Yeah I regret this too, really hope they do it again for the 25th anniversary.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby TheLionPrince » April 23rd, 2015, 1:32 am

[quote="HereWeStand"]My biggest TLK weakness was not seeing it in 3D on cinemas. I eternally regret it.[/quote]

That's a big regret for me because I didn't have the car insurance and well-paying job that I have now to go see it. However, I have the Blu-Ray 3D disc, but I need a Blu-Ray 3D player (and glasses) to play the disc. So, hopefully, I see The Lion King in 3D sometime soon.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby DGFone » April 23rd, 2015, 6:50 am

My biggest weakness is that I still only have a DVD copy, even though now if I wanted to, I can get a BluRay player and get the Diamond edition. My parents have it already, but they live in another state, and I only get to see them twice a year...
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Cowell_lk » April 23rd, 2015, 7:21 am

My biggest weekness is probably that I don't even have the movies on dvd, I have to find them online to watch them, but when I do it worth all the viruses being downloaded to my PC.
Cowell_lk
Nala = bae

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Bacon
Pride Points: 5

Postby it means no worries » April 24th, 2015, 8:25 pm

my weakness is that ive never seen TLK1 on the big screen
it means no worries

Pride Points: 63

Postby SimbaPrescott » April 25th, 2015, 6:52 pm

My weakness is that I have a Blu-ray of TLK, but I've never opened/watched it. I have a Japanese PS3 which won't play Region 2 Blu-rays, so I'm stuck at the mo.
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby Elton John » April 25th, 2015, 7:48 pm

[quote="SimbaPrescott"]My weakness is that I have a Blu-ray of TLK, but I've never opened/watched it. I have a Japanese PS3 which won't play Region 2 Blu-rays, so I'm stuck at the mo.[/quote]

When you do you're in for a treat. Picture and sound quality are way better than dvd. It looks just plain gorgeous.
Elton John
I’m with you

Postby it means no worries » April 25th, 2015, 7:49 pm

i kinda like the fact that TLK1 looks kinda oldish- it's nostalgic
it means no worries

Pride Points: 63

Postby Elton John » April 25th, 2015, 8:00 pm

Eh tlk doesn't look oldish to me, it looks prettier than any cgi movie or modern tv animated show to me.
Elton John
I’m with you

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » May 9th, 2015, 11:30 pm

I regret not seeing it more than once lol
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Previous

Return to Beyond The Lion King