If you teleport to TLK world, where would you explore?

If you teleport to TLK world, where would you explore?

Postby gothprincesskiara » November 26th, 2014, 8:24 pm

I would go look for the Pridelanders and make some friends.
then I would explore the Elephant Graveyard with those friend for danger and thrill, cause it really is worth exploring and an interesting place :sneaky4:
Then I would take a walk in the PrideLands,
then I would go visit Mufasas gave in the gorge and pay my respects :sosorry: if its not filled with water
then I would go hang out and relax in the Beautiful Jungle
I would sneak into the Outlands and explore Ziras termite mound castle
and last but not least I would spend most of my time exploring the magnficant Pride Rock :-D
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Re: If you teleport to TLK world, where would you explore?

Postby Elton John » November 26th, 2014, 10:07 pm

whereever it is, it would be far far away from scar :P
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby SimbasGuard » November 26th, 2014, 11:41 pm

I would also like to know more about Pride Rock, so that is where I would spend my time.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby SilverIngot » November 27th, 2014, 4:49 am

There would be so much to explore! The first thing I would do is meet Kovu, as well as the rest of the main cast. Next, I would probably explore the pridelands and Timon and Pumba's jungle.
(Banner by Arbystrider)

"hammerkind? ok that will be the permanent allocation for your specibus. i guess i should have mentioned that hope you like hammers dude!" - Dave Strider
SilverIngot

Nickname(s): Silver
Pride Points: 2

Postby TheLionPrince » December 5th, 2014, 1:34 am

Pride Rock and the Pride Lands look nice, though Timon and Pumbaa's jungle looks astoundingly vivid and beautiful. It would be incredibly awesome to swim and dive in the waterfalls, eat the foods that may be available, climb the trees, and enjoy the tropical heat. I'd imagine the jungle experiences heavy rainfall every now and then in order for the vegetation to stay naturally healthy, and there may be sticky mud, but a guy can dream.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby tlkfan1 » December 20th, 2014, 7:38 pm

I would explore Pride Rock :excited: and check out the view from the ledge :newborn2: and then check out Timon and Pumbaa's Jungle. :relaxed:
Image Image
Mood Button by SimbaObsesser
tlkfan1
I Just Can't Wait to Be King!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Here me Roar!!

Telegram: wolfwideweb
Pride Points: 2

Postby KiarasBiggestFan » December 22nd, 2014, 4:00 am

Probably everywhere. The jungle looks like it would be the most fun to explore though.
KiarasBiggestFan
I am the ninja

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are one

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 3

Postby Marizzle » December 24th, 2014, 2:17 am

I'd literally go everywhere. Nothing left to say. ;)
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby PrincessKiara » March 16th, 2015, 11:12 pm

lol I`d go anywhere except for the desert and jungle beyond. I`d easily visit the Elephant Graveyard and the Outlands, but also explore every inch of the Pridelands, from Rafikis tree to the waterhole and naturally the majestic Pride Rock! :D
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Return to Beyond The Lion King