The Madness of King Scar - animated!

The Madness of King Scar - animated!

Postby ScarsLove » October 16th, 2014, 3:32 pm

The Madness of King Scar - Animated

The Madness of King Scar - Original

I've been less active due to my new job and lots of training that go along with it. But I thought while I had the time to post on here, I figured I might as well leave this right here. It's a TLK 20th Anniversary Tribute to one of my favorite deleted scenes: The Madness of King Scar. A scene in TLK that was originally supposed to be implemented in the movie before being removed for various reasons. Most of which you can see in the clip that you'll be watching. Dark, suggestive and sexual undertones.

Let me start off by saying KUDOS to the animator behind this piece of amazingness! I've rewatched it several times by now! Now only because it deserves all sorts of attention for how great and fluid everything goes together. But just for the fact that this scene only makes ScarxNala one more step towards being canon-nized :evil: I know that's not a word... but I can use it if I want to.

Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: show
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Re: The Madness of King Scar - animated!

Postby TheLionPrince » October 16th, 2014, 11:24 pm

LOL, this is the third topic made to showcase that video following A SHORT "The Madness of King Scar" ANIMATION and The madness of king Scar. It is still magnificently well done, and if it took Eduardo and his team two years to produce one minute of animation, imagine how long it would have took to produce all three or more minutes of the whole musical number. With that said, he and his team need to work for a major animation company.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby SimbasGuard » October 17th, 2014, 4:25 am

That was Amazing to see.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby ScarsLove » October 17th, 2014, 4:56 am

[quote="TheLionPrince"]LOL, this is the third topic made to showcase that video following A SHORT "The Madness of King Scar" ANIMATION and The madness of king Scar. It is still magnificently well done, and if it took Eduardo and his team two years to produce one minute of animation, imagine how long it would have took to produce all three or more minutes of the whole musical number. With that said, he and his team need to work for a major animation company.[/quote]

I didn't know. Sorry.... :oops:

Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: show
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby Destinedpromise » October 17th, 2014, 11:10 pm

dude I saw this a week ago!! ^^ was blown away~ xD
Destinedpromise

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): destined,des,dessy
Pride Points: 0

Postby EdtheHyena » October 22nd, 2014, 6:47 pm

That was...um, interesting.

"Don't lose you're way...with each passing day...you've come so far, don't throw it away."
EdtheHyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Eddie
Pride Points: 3

Postby PrincessKiara » October 28th, 2014, 9:25 pm

Wow, that was amazingly well done.. and Scar is seriously creepy in that scene. Ew.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Remorazz » October 28th, 2014, 11:46 pm

Wow, that was pretty cool. It wasn't quite on par with the animation quality of the original movie, but it was really close. Awesome work.
Thank You SophieCub: show
Remorazz

Nickname(s): Remo
Pride Points: 3

Return to Beyond The Lion King