How can you be a Lion King fan and not love nature

How can you be a Lion King fan and not love nature

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 20th, 2014, 1:47 am

It doesnt make sense to me that some lion king fans arnt into nature, it just bothers me, and it doesnt makes sense, it breaks my heart really. :disappointed2:
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Re: How can you be a Lion King fan and not love nature

Postby TheLionPrince » August 20th, 2014, 3:09 am

Hey, now! Don't generalize! Because of The Lion King, I love nature in all of its beauty, and call myself a tree hugger. I do my part to help the environment by throwing away trash lying on the ground, and recycle renewable goods such as plastic bottles and jugs, paper, and cardboard boxes. You do have that understand not everyone is going to do their part to conserve and protect the Earth, and that's all right since there are bigger problems to worry about such as famine, war, political unrest, and economic instability. Not to mention, I've read reports that the Earth is capable of healing itself so I believe we'll be just fine.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby SlayerOfLight » August 30th, 2014, 9:51 pm

Well I am into Lion King, but I have no quarrel with admitting that I have much bigger concerns on my mind then nature.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby The Spirit of Life » August 31st, 2014, 2:02 am

Personally I'm a huge fan of both TLK and nature. I think I'm a big fan of TLK because I'm a nature lover, but I also think that being so young when the movie came out made me that much more interested in ecology and biodiversity.
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 31st, 2014, 4:11 am

hence your name Spirit of life I give you tree huger hug

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
gothprincesskiara

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ScarsLove » August 31st, 2014, 5:01 am

I consider my self a nature lover. I don't go out and enjoy it as much as I would like to but I still love nature either way.

Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: show
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby Eli_Ayase » August 31st, 2014, 2:21 pm

.... So just because you like Lion King means you should love nature? Makes no sense to me really (or I'm just careless here in some way)... Just because you like Lion King doesn't mean a person has to be a nature lover like "OMG I WANT TO MARRY A TREE...". Or even like nature in a simple way. People have their minds full of something else really... People also have their own opinions and choices what they want to like or not. It's like the same with God. If you want to believe in God, go do so. If not, then that's your choice. Simple as that ain't it?

For myself personally, I'm 50/50 on this, I only like the forests and water areas. :T not a fan of nature really.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 31st, 2014, 5:13 pm

if we dont learn to respect nature and help the balance in the circle of life it will be the end of our own existence. If this doesnt make sense to you, watch the movie again and start watching more animal shows only then will you understand.

gothprincesskiara

Postby Ninaroja » August 31st, 2014, 5:38 pm

This is like saying you can't like a film like "The Little Mermaid" if you don't like the ocean.

The ocean disinterests me, I like the film "The Little Mermaid".

Nature disinterests me, I am a Lion King fan.

There is your answer. You can.
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Sigurd » September 14th, 2014, 4:12 pm

I'm into TLK and I'm quite an environmentalist. I think preserving the nature is the most important of all since it is the key to our existance.
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Return to Beyond The Lion King