TLG: Could we possibly see some new lions?

TLG: Could we possibly see some new lions?

Postby ScarLoyal » August 13th, 2014, 1:32 pm

Could we see other lions in the tv show? Maybe play-mates for Kion? Unseen members of Nala's family?
What about Nala's father and Sarabi? :D
When I think of what that BRUTE did.. I get a little TENSE!
ScarLoyal
These lands belong to Scar!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

That's my Lullaby!

Nickname(s): Insane lioness, Rightful Queen, Team Outsiders!
Pride Points: 1

Re: TLG: Could we possibly see some new lions?

Postby Carl » August 13th, 2014, 1:56 pm

We'd have to wait for more info and or the show to come on before we'll know the answer to this.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Loomi » August 13th, 2014, 7:58 pm

It's all speculation at the moment! It would be cool to see more characters and learn more backstory but I suspect that either Disney won't bother (the target audience for this show won't be huge TLK nerds like us, just kids who like Disney) OR they will bother and we will all absolutely hate it because it ruins our headcanons XD

Hope more information will be released in a while though. It'll probably be quiet on the updates front for a while just because the release is so far away.
Image Image Image
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
As king, you need to understand that balance, and respect
all the creatures, from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
characters belong to me <3
Loomi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Tends to fall over

Pride Points: 5

Postby MooLion » August 14th, 2014, 6:09 pm

I'm thinking we won't see any new lions... but at this stage I suppose we can't be so sure. Maybe they will come across a wandering adult lion in one episode or something like that.
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Postby SimbasGuard » August 14th, 2014, 7:55 pm

I think new lions are a possible but, I doubt we will see Sarabi, because they would have to recast her, and she was left out of Simba's Pride. I don't think we will meet Nala's Father because I doubt the creators of The Lion Guard will even think of him and if they did. I think the story would be deemed too deep for a preschool show.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Return to Beyond The Lion King