Weird TLK theories you've ever heard of.

Re: Weird TLK theories you've ever heard of.

Postby Captain Cupcake » July 23rd, 2014, 8:44 am

[quote="DGFone"]You can really here it with the new Legacy Collection release but here is what I want to know the theory of why it's there:

In the final battle between Simba and Scar: What is up with that alarm clock? :madman:[/quote]

If you're referring to that swirling, hectic instrumentation heard layered over the militaristic rendition of Mufasa's theme during the actual fighting between those two, I think those might be strings. I could be way off. It definitely isn't an actual alarm clock sound effect, just some crazy instrumentation to spice up the piece. It does hilariously sound akin to an alarm, though(more like a car alarm actually).
Captain Cupcake
Hnnng...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

HNNNGGGG!!!

Nickname(s): Master
Pride Points: 11

Postby KiarasBiggestFan » August 6th, 2014, 2:51 am

I made a fan theory that Kopa was Kiara and Kovu's cub, but then Kiara died and Kovu left. So Simba and Nala raised him like their son and 6na takes place after SP. But, it was more of a joke thing.
KiarasBiggestFan
I am the ninja

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are one

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 3

Postby ScarLoyal » August 6th, 2014, 10:17 am

[quote="KiarasBiggestFan"]I made a fan theory that Kopa was Kiara and Kovu's cub, but then Kiara died and Kovu left. So Simba and Nala raised him like their son and 6na takes place after SP. But, it was more of a joke thing.[/quote]
That sounds so cool! :D I actually had a theory similar to that, expect Kopa was actually Nala and Ni's son.
When I think of what that BRUTE did.. I get a little TENSE!
ScarLoyal
These lands belong to Scar!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

That's my Lullaby!

Nickname(s): Insane lioness, Rightful Queen, Team Outsiders!
Pride Points: 1

Postby KiarasBiggestFan » August 7th, 2014, 6:04 am

That's interesting too :3
KiarasBiggestFan
I am the ninja

We are one

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 3

Previous

Return to Beyond The Lion King