Lion King Games?

Lion King Games?

Postby Ravvij » July 4th, 2014, 5:47 am

Okay so I've been looking around for video games and other kinds of games based around TLK. I have the old one for the SNES/Genesis, but I can't really find anything 3d besides Kingdom Hearts. You know, it'd be real interesting to see some more games based around (or off of) TLK.
Anyone know of a good game I could get my hands on?
Ravvij
Fear is your Enemy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Fear fear.

Nickname(s): Rav, Ravvij
Pride Points: 2

Re: Lion King Games?

Postby Carl » July 4th, 2014, 6:39 am

Well I wouldn't call it good per second, but there's always the ps1 game "Simba's Mighty Adventure." And there's a SNES/PC game titled "Timon and Pumbaa's Jungle Games." There's one for Sega Pico called "The Lion King: Adventures at Pride Rock," and for PC, "The Lion King 2 active play." I can't tell you anything about those except the ps1 game, Kingdom Hearts and the genesis/snes/pc one you've already mentioned, though, as those are the only ones I've played.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Return to Beyond The Lion King