Honest Trailer - The Lion King

Honest Trailer - The Lion King

Postby OuRaion » June 15th, 2014, 1:35 am

Screen Junkies made an Honest Trailer for The Lion King. I'm not sure if it has been posted yet (sorry if it has) but here it is!

Last edited by OuRaion on June 15th, 2014, 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OuRaion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 60

Re: Honest Trailer - The Lion King

Postby Regulus » June 15th, 2014, 1:51 am

Dude.

That was genuinely amazing. I lol'ed at least four times.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Queen Elsa » June 15th, 2014, 8:06 am

I watched that a few days ago (about a day after it was posted - I think it was Wednesday). Absolutely LOVED it and cracked up laughing over and over again. The only thing I didn't like was the parody for "Can You Feel the Love Tonight?" and the "same-sex parents" thing. =P But I laughed almost the wole way through. :) :lol:
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby OuRaion » June 15th, 2014, 12:52 pm

Just watched it, and that was pretty funny! I laughed a few times (which is surprising for me!)
OuRaion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 60

Postby Timon8 » June 15th, 2014, 2:41 pm

Am I the only one who really loves this video, but was screaming ''HIS REAL NAME IS TAKA'' to the screen? Yes? Okay.
''When the world turns it back on you, you turn your back on the world!''
Timon8
I see carnivores...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hakuna Matata!

Pride Points: 5

Postby ScarsLove » June 30th, 2014, 7:00 pm

I love this so much :lol:

Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: show
ScarsLove

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby Haraka » June 30th, 2014, 7:49 pm

Man thanks for posting this , i laughed to whole time , it's absolutely priceless :lol: Especially the circle of life parody :lol2:
Haraka

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 10

Postby Carl » July 4th, 2014, 6:46 am

I thought it was funny, except that I'm annoyed by all the "frozen and tlk are the same exact movie lol" comments, as there are differences in the stories. Other than that, the parody songs had me loling, and that it touched on some truth was something I liked even if others don't. It is a nice video. :)
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Return to Beyond The Lion King