I had the most weirdest TLK dream!

I had the most weirdest TLK dream!

Postby ScarLoyal » May 8th, 2014, 10:29 pm

So.. it all started where I was in a 'senior School' and shooters broke in. :-o I escaped but my dream flashed to Zira as a cub.. :? It showed her mother who looked like a Pridelander with ear-rims and red eyes.. (New idea for an OC :D) Then it showed anthropomorphic versions of Nala.. :-o than Tama..!? and Sarabi..!? :? It was so weird but awesome!
When I think of what that BRUTE did.. I get a little TENSE!
ScarLoyal
These lands belong to Scar!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

That's my Lullaby!

Nickname(s): Insane lioness, Rightful Queen, Team Outsiders!
Pride Points: 1

Re: I had the most weirdest TLK dream!

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » May 28th, 2014, 7:56 pm

That's an odd dream. One time I had a dream that I was a female hornbill name Adorableleia. Zazu and I walked into each other in slow motion, and we crashed so hard that we went straight into the air, made pink smoke, heart, in the air, and ended up in Pride Rock. And we stood there for a minute and then Zazu said.: "Wow. I think I'm in love with you."
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Postby Ninaroja » June 6th, 2014, 12:28 am

I don't dream about TLK anymore, really :( It's a shame, cause I did a lot when I was younger. I seemed to have a lot of nightmares when I was very young, so they were a bit of a merciful relief TBH.

That being said, my most successful fanfic to date, "Captive", was heavily influenced by a pretty vivid TLK dream I had a few months before I started writing it...
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby it means no worries » August 11th, 2014, 2:17 am

i used to and still occasionally have a really bad re-occurring nightmare: the stampede scene but Simba doesn't make it to the branch and gets torn to shreds. very graphic and sad. :(
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Return to Beyond The Lion King