So Im getting my Gaming PC Airbrushed

Postby camwhyy » March 8th, 2014, 11:43 pm

With these two images

Left Panel

Right Panel

Opinions??
camwhyy
Pride Hunter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Remember who you are!

Nickname(s): Cam, camwhyy, Simba
Pride Points: 2

Re: So Im getting my Gaming PC Airbrushed

Postby DGFone » March 9th, 2014, 5:04 am

OOh, I'm so jealous of pimpin' out a PC like that! I know a few people who will get mad at me for saying this, largely because I am part of the "save you're money and use a boring ol' black box" school of thought, but for these kind of changes, I can make an exception.

The images look great, naturally, but if I were painting my computer, I would only paint one side (as one would be placed against a desk or whatever and won't be seen), and perhaps I would pain the entire box a uniform color that will blend in with the image.

For example, have the entire box be the dark blue of the night sky if using the first image, or a pale yellow if using the second image. I think the blue will work nicer in the end, but then again, this is not my computer.

These are after all only suggestions. :P
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: So Im getting my Gaming PC Airbrushed

Postby KiarasBiggestFan » March 16th, 2014, 10:36 pm

Awesome! If I got mine airbrushed I would've done Kiara. I really love the picture of Simba and Mufasa playing
KiarasBiggestFan
I am the ninja

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are one

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 3

Return to Beyond The Lion King