TLK Dreams?

TLK Dreams?

Postby camwhyy » March 7th, 2014, 10:56 pm

Hey guys I wanted to reopen a thread that I noticed when browsing the fourm, I was really interested in some of the dreams you all have had involving TLK
:D

Ill share one of mine!

The Lion King: A New Prince

Kovu and Kiara have become the King and Queen of the pride now that Simba's time has passed, Nala is still around but she isnt much in her old age. Kovu and Kiara have had two cubs, both boys. Akili [A-kill-ee](meaning wisdom/ intelligent) and Amri [Ahm-ree] (meaning power/ authority) they are almost like opposites
:)

Akili walks a straight narrow line and doesnt stray away from the side of his mother and father but it has been decided that he will be the next king, But Amri doesnt like how timid his brother is and believes it takes power to run the pride and pushes Akili to be more assertive and also have some more fun with life.

This ends up being the ultimate mistake, Amri and Akili end up playing hide and seek along the edge of the Pride Lands where the brush is really thick and the visibility is low...

While the boys are playing a thick fog rolls in and the boys get separated and Amri cannot find his brother so he runs off back to Pride Rock to alert the others for help finding Akili... but while Amri is gone Akili trys to find his own way back to Pride Rock, he ends up wandering in the opposide direction farther and farther away and ends up (somehow) in the territory of another pride, this pride is a much smaller pride but has the strength of 10 prides.

Akili ends up getting snatched up by this pride and raised by them...

Time passes and the others are un able to find Akili and Amri is now in line for the next king...
By this time both boys are grown, Amri is working hard and walking the straight and narrow line in respect for his brother who was lost because of him...

Akili on the otherhand is furious, he was led to believe that his brother plotted to leave him out there on purpose so he could be king! (This isnt the case) so Akili pumps his pride up to go after the new King of Pride Rock...

An epic battle begins with a forward charging assault on Pride Rock in the dark of the night with the cover of a storm, Amri and the others are awoken just by the scent of unknown Lions in the area, battle carries out...

When finally Amri recognizes this Lion as his brother and runs over to embrace him when another Lioness takes out Amri in mid run (she thought she was going to attack Akili) Amri is hurt and an open wound is along his hind leg, Akili recognizes the pain in the face of the Lion and realizes, ITS AMRI! Things stop while Akili joins Amri to comfort him, cleaning his wound...

Things become better after that, both brothers live, Amri now only has three legs due to losing the one that was injured and they run the Pride together....

I hope you enjoyed that! I cant believe I remembered all that from my dream!
I also would love is someone came up with art for Amri and Akili! That would be awesome
:D

Again share your dreams/stories below!
camwhyy
Pride Hunter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Remember who you are!

Nickname(s): Cam, camwhyy, Simba
Pride Points: 2

Re: TLK Dreams?

Postby ChaoticWolf » March 17th, 2014, 6:34 am

I can't tell you how much I want another TLK movie, The Lion King 1 1/2 was sort of a let down, I would have preferred a continuation of 3, with Kovu and Kiara., not a retelling...

That being said, I really like your idea/dream, and I think it would make a great movie. I like the second pride idea and how Akili gets "Abandoned" (sort of) and joins another pride, while his brother becomes king. Would like to see a girl, like instead of two brothers, a brother and sister. But that completely wrecks the story. Maybe the two brothers have a "girl" friend, like Nala to Simba. She is in between Akili and Amri, outgoing but also cautious, and is always telling Amri to go easy on his brother. After Akili goes missing she and Amri get together.

This is just my spin or addition to your idea/dream. Just a thought.
ChaoticWolf

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: TLK Dreams?

Postby camwhyy » March 17th, 2014, 5:02 pm

[quote="ChaoticWolf"]I can't tell you how much I want another TLK movie, The Lion King 1 1/2 was sort of a let down, I would have preferred a continuation of 3, with Kovu and Kiara., not a retelling...

That being said, I really like your idea/dream, and I think it would make a great movie. I like the second pride idea and how Akili gets "Abandoned" (sort of) and joins another pride, while his brother becomes king. Would like to see a girl, like instead of two brothers, a brother and sister. But that completely wrecks the story. Maybe the two brothers have a "girl" friend, like Nala to Simba. She is in between Akili and Amri, outgoing but also cautious, and is always telling Amri to go easy on his brother. After Akili goes missing she and Amri get together.

This is just my spin or addition to your idea/dream. Just a thought.[/quote]

I LOVE the idea of a girl character! I might write something up... maybe she points out to Amri that the foe lion in Akili :3 Keep em coming!
camwhyy
Pride Hunter

Remember who you are!

Nickname(s): Cam, camwhyy, Simba
Pride Points: 2

Return to Beyond The Lion King