Your rarest/most interesting TLK item

Your rarest/most interesting TLK item

Postby Wilfre » March 4th, 2014, 10:17 pm

My most sought after TLK item is Mattel Sarabi figure in the package. But by far my most interesting TLK items are two pirated Chinese games for the Sega Genesis: "Lion King II" and "Lion King 3". They aren't official but are very interesting. And very strange. LKII is set in China for some reason. w ow :0

So anyway, you tell me about your most obscure/interesting TLK item(s). uwu
thanks for the sig, Julie Skywalker!

~*Collector of TLK Merchandise for over 15 years*~

| flavors | lastfm | youtube | deviantart | collectors quest | pandora | tumblr | google+ | furaffinity | weasyl | nabyn |
Wilfre
#Serious TLK collector#

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

icon by Book-of-Life on deviantART!

Nickname(s): Nanuq (my real name)
Pride Points: 0

Re: Your rarest/most interesting TLK item

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » April 28th, 2014, 6:48 pm

I have a Simba Pez dispenser (which is empty) :(
I think that is pretty rare or interesting. I also have my Zazu plushie.
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Postby nathalie » May 10th, 2014, 3:19 pm

Some stores still sell Simba/Pumbaa/Timon PEZ with blue cards.
(the red cards are the oldest ones ever brought to market)

I guess one of my most rare items is something that's limited edition, like the Laserdisc deluxe edition.
Most interesting? I don't know ... maybe my salt & pepper shaker set (not the ones from Hot Topic), and I think the Pumbaa boxers, lol.

I don't feel I have something so terribly rare or interesting in my colleciton, haha!
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby Loomi » May 11th, 2014, 11:48 am

I have this weird Sip N Sound straw that makes noises when you use it... this wins the accolade of weirdest thing I own!

My rarest.. well I'm honestly not sure if they're rare by I'm fond of my Lion King Nesting Dolls painted by Addis Zaryan. They're LE of 1000. I know very little about them :>

I also have some cool TLK2 dinnerware.. kids cutlery, plate, bowl, and two place mats. Again not sure of the rarity but I have very little TLK2 stuff in my collection so I'm rather fond of them!
Image Image Image
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
As king, you need to understand that balance, and respect
all the creatures, from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
characters belong to me <3
Loomi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Tends to fall over

Pride Points: 5

Postby LittleRolox3 » May 15th, 2014, 4:38 pm

Mine would be hm...

My Jemini Kiara pyjama case i know she is pretty rare!

my most interesting item would have to be my lion king lamp it sings and turns itself on and on!
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala

Postby nathalie » May 16th, 2014, 6:43 pm

[quote="LittleRolox3"]
my most interesting item would have to be my lion king lamp it sings and turns itself on and on![/quote]

Ooh, do you have a picture from it?
Or is it the one that sings "Hakuna Matata" when you press the big red button?
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KiarasBiggestFan » May 17th, 2014, 5:54 am

Kissing Cubs Simba or the 1999 Disney Yearbook with a Simba's Pride story in it.
KiarasBiggestFan
I am the ninja

We are one

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 3

Postby LittleRolox3 » May 19th, 2014, 7:03 pm

[quote="nathalie"][quote="LittleRolox3"]
my most interesting item would have to be my lion king lamp it sings and turns itself on and on![/quote]

Ooh, do you have a picture from it?
Or is it the one that sings "Hakuna Matata" when you press the big red button?[/quote]

yes thats the one!

http://littlerolox3.deviantart.com/art/ ... -449775889
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala

Postby nathalie » May 21st, 2014, 4:03 pm

Cool, I have that one too!
But my boyfriend is an electrician, and had to remove the plug, a new bulb and also do something about the transfo inside which makes it able to play the song.
EU voltage isn't the same as the US, and works perfectly now.
I did however turn the music of, haha.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Return to Beyond The Lion King