When Was The Last Time You Watched One Of The Films?

When Was The Last Time You Watched One Of The Films?

Postby Timon the great » February 8th, 2014, 4:25 pm

I noticed there wasn't a topic like this, for all TLK films, that is.

But it's just like it says in the subject. Remember to point out which TLK film it was for us, please. Image

The Lion King 1 1/2

It's been 3 weeks since. But that should change again very soon since the 10th anniversary is coming up.
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Re: When Was The Last Time You Watched One Of The Films?

Postby Ninaroja » February 8th, 2014, 4:58 pm

TLK3 10th anniversary? Woah... I remember when it was first released (I was 8)

Anyway, I watched TLK last Thursday/ Friday (so 30th/31st January) and I watched TLK2 broken up throughout the last week :) I'll probably watch TLK3 soon just to complete the round
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Buffy » February 8th, 2014, 5:01 pm

I watched The Lion King on January 10th while on Skype with MLK members KingKivuli, Amy and Shadowfax. That was fun! :)
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby InsaneSeagull » February 8th, 2014, 5:39 pm

Probably about two or three months ago. Should do some re-watch again XD
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Zonofon » February 8th, 2014, 6:06 pm

TLK 3 I watched almost 3 weeks ago. If I do not have time to see the entire movie, I try to watch some fragment.
Zonofon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby TheLionPrince » February 9th, 2014, 10:34 pm

I can't remember the last time I watched Simba's Pride, though I remember watching with my brother sometime ago last year. The last time I watched The Lion King was on January 12, 2013, as referenced here.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby MooLion » February 10th, 2014, 2:16 pm

Oh dear, this is going to sound bad... I haven't watched The Lion King since it came to the cinemas in 3D in 201...1? Or was it '12? I can't remember already.

Simba's Pride was 2011 or 2012, as well.

I might have watched the third early 2013.

I don't give myself much time to watch many DVDs alone, lately.
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Postby FlipMode » February 10th, 2014, 11:48 pm

Pretty sure it was whenever the 3D Blu Ray came out, I can't remember when that was now D:
I do know that if I can't remember the last time I watched it, then it has probably been too long.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Lauren » February 11th, 2014, 12:19 am

I believe it has been almost two years since I've seen either TLK or SP.
Lauren

Postby juhouh » February 16th, 2014, 5:58 pm

6 months ago I watched TLK for a long time
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Next

Return to Beyond The Lion King