Disney world Lion King ad

Disney world Lion King ad

Postby KiarasBiggestFan » January 15th, 2014, 6:35 pm

Not sure if it's interesting but I was on the Disney Insider website and on the side there was a Disney world Ad with the Lion King. Here's the picture
Attachments
Lion King.png
Lion King.png (131.52 KiB) Viewed 2629 times
KiarasBiggestFan
I am the ninja

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are one

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 3

Re: Disney world Lion King ad

Postby FlipMode » January 15th, 2014, 6:47 pm

Well okay then :) lol pretty sure that would've made more sense if it was specifically advertising Animal Kingdom though.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby tlkfan1 » January 15th, 2014, 10:21 pm

I've seen this Ad before[quote="Flip_FTW"]Well okay then :) lol pretty sure that would've made more sense if it was specifically advertising Animal Kingdom though.[/quote] the Ad is for The Lion King Family Suites that they have at Disney's Art Of Animation Resort (a hotel in disney world) ;)
Edit here is a video of the Ad (to show the art of animation part)
Last edited by tlkfan1 on January 18th, 2014, 8:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image
Mood Button by SimbaObsesser
tlkfan1
I Just Can't Wait to Be King!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Here me Roar!!

Telegram: wolfwideweb
Pride Points: 2

Postby juhouh » January 15th, 2014, 10:30 pm

It's cool they still bring up the best Disney movie ever although its fandom is pretty dead today
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby HasiraKali » January 16th, 2014, 4:22 am

They use TLK to advertise the dining plans sometimes too.

I also got a TLK poster in the mail last year advertising the Art of Animation resort. I have it in my classroom.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

business promotional tools

Postby AmitSahoo1 » January 14th, 2015, 7:56 am

http://www.360indiaonline.com360indiaonline.com is a best business gateway between your business and your targeted customers to get maximum business in minimum investment.
AmitSahoo1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Return to Beyond The Lion King