If you could cross TLK with any other series...

If you could cross TLK with any other series...

Postby FlipMode » November 25th, 2013, 11:47 am

Think this is the right forum section for this thread? It doesn't specifically relate to any of the three films...

Just a on going joke in the MLK Writing Contest (which by the way you should check out, it makes for great reading material and is a good place to start if you wanted start writing or practice viewtopic.php?f=155&t=34821 there's a link to the current contest)

Incidentally if you did click that link you probably know what I am talking about, the TLK and Jurassic Park crossover prompt. I was brainstorming ideas and thought "I wander what else TLK could be crossed with?) so that's where you wonderful people come in - post your ideas below and why it would be good / amusing... What friendships characters would form with the characters from that series etc.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Re: If you could cross TLK with any other series...

Postby EdtheHyena » November 30th, 2013, 2:05 am

I'd cross it with "Timon and Pumbaa", since that series (from what I gather) is generally thought of as NOT being a part of LK. But since it has the same characters, it would be pretty cool.

"Don't lose you're way...with each passing day...you've come so far, don't throw it away."
EdtheHyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Eddie
Pride Points: 3

Postby SimbasGuard » December 8th, 2013, 3:12 am

I'd like to see a crossover between Lion King and Kimba The White Lion, due to all the similarities. It would have to be respectful to both franchise and the charters. I think Nala and Raiya (Kimba's wife) would become fast friends (and prevent any conflict between Simba and Kimba before it started). If we assume that Simba's cubs and Kimba's cubs are the around the same age I'm sure that Kovu and Kiara would get along fine with Lune and Lukio (Kimba's son and daughter). I'd also like to see Lune (Kimba's son) fall in love with Vitani. It would also be fun to see. Zazu, Timon and Pumbaa interact with Kimba's Friends Coco (The Parriot) and T.K. (The antelope).
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby TheLionPrince » December 8th, 2013, 4:47 am

I think The Lion King franchise would crossover very well with the Madagascar franchise. Both trilogies have talking animals, lions gathered in a pride ruled by a male leader, a lion who reunites his pride (Simba/Alex), evil scheming black-maned lion (Scar/Makunga), and a percentage of the films is set in Africa.

[quote="SimbasGuard"]I'd like to see a crossover between Lion King and Kimba The White Lion, due to all the similarities. It would have to be respectful to both franchise and the charters. I think Nala and Raiya (Kimba's wife) would become fast friends (and prevent any conflict between Simba and Kimba before it started). If we assume that Simba's cubs and Kimba's cubs are the around the same age I'm sure that Kovu and Kiara would get along fine with Lune and Lukio (Kimba's son and daughter). I'd also like to see Lune (Kimba's son) fall in love with Vitani. It would also be fun to see. Zazu, Timon and Pumbaa interact with Kimba's Friends Coco (The Parriot) and T.K. (The antelope).[/quote]

Great idea!
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby DGFone » December 8th, 2013, 6:13 am

With the writing contest having the "TLK-Jurassic Park Crossover" prompt this time around, I have to say that I am quite eager to see what people will write for it.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Annie » December 8th, 2013, 2:39 pm

Lion King and the Rescuers!!

I would love to see Simba/Kiara/whatever get into trouble so Barnard and Bianca have to come and save them :D or even a little African child gets into difficulty, which Simba sees but can't help, so he sends for the Rescuers!
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby Meskhenet » December 8th, 2013, 6:01 pm

[quote="SimbasGuard"]I'd like to see a crossover between Lion King and Kimba The White Lion, due to all the similarities. It would have to be respectful to both franchise and the charters. I think Nala and Raiya (Kimba's wife) would become fast friends (and prevent any conflict between Simba and Kimba before it started). If we assume that Simba's cubs and Kimba's cubs are the around the same age I'm sure that Kovu and Kiara would get along fine with Lune and Lukio (Kimba's son and daughter). I'd also like to see Lune (Kimba's son) fall in love with Vitani. It would also be fun to see. Zazu, Timon and Pumbaa interact with Kimba's Friends Coco (The Parriot) and T.K. (The antelope).[/quote]

I completely agree to this. :D
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » May 16th, 2014, 12:49 am

Lion King and Aladdin hands down. Abu would tease Timon. Nala, Kiara, and Jasmine would be close friends, Iago and Zazu would argue the day away.
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Postby HasiraKali » May 16th, 2014, 1:40 am

I've always thought TLK would cross nicely with Tarzan. :p
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby KiarasBiggestFan » May 17th, 2014, 5:57 am

Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja, since I have an au of it anyway.
KiarasBiggestFan
I am the ninja

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are one

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 3

Return to Beyond The Lion King