Does your friends or family know...?

Re: Does your friends or family know...?

Postby MooLion » February 10th, 2014, 2:26 pm

I don't indulge all my interests, though as it is, as I was a biiig fan of TLK when it first came out and Disney and other cartoons in general, that wasn't exactly hidden from my family, and they're aware I still have a soft spot for it (and again, Disney in general) in getting the occasional piece of merchandise and seeing it at the cinema again in more recent years. They really don't have to know I am joined up with TLK forums, though!
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Postby Sigurd » February 9th, 2015, 2:53 am

They know that I like TLK. But we don't talk about it that often. I have other interests too.
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby KiarasBiggestFan » February 9th, 2015, 1:56 pm

Yeah, they do. I'm the Disney fan of the house and my room has a bunch of Disney merchandise, but The Lion King merch gets it's own special section in my room.
KiarasBiggestFan
I am the ninja

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are one

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 3

Postby it means no worries » February 12th, 2015, 6:03 pm

no one does and it wouldn't go down well if people found out, as i am heavily stereotyped as the "Fearless and emotionless rugby captain" by most people at school.
Besides, people would think it was even more odd as i wasnt exactly the right generation for TLK if you get my meaning.
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby gothprincesskiara » February 12th, 2015, 10:59 pm

oh im not afraid to show it anymore, like I used to when I was little, I proudly express it anyway I can, and let others know that I am a proud TLK fan, so yeah I let everyone know who I am, A LION KING FAN :hopeful2: , I even got my parents to understand that you are never to old to be a fan of the Disney movies you grew up to love and getting stronger. Because being a fan of something has something you can relate to and it brings out your personality. And it can be very dear to them and close to there heart.
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Titanic-Wyvern » February 13th, 2015, 12:03 am

My parents know, as well as some other family members and my friends. Though most of them don't know how far I am into TLK, except my best friend. XD To everyone else who isn't my best friend, I am way more interested into different things then TLK, like zombie games, Bionicle, etc.

((Avatar and signature both by Daenerys, thank you so much! :D))

Spoiler: show

^Made for me from Daenerys, thank you! :3
Titanic-Wyvern
"Zu'u lost daal."

"I have returned."

Nickname(s): Titan, Wyvern, Xeno
Pride Points: 8

Postby Elton John » February 13th, 2015, 12:12 am

A few people know irl and most of my gaming friends from outside of this site know that i love the lion king.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby DGFone » February 13th, 2015, 2:41 am

I'm pretty sure most at work know due to how often I stick the some certain music on when we drive (my car is used often).
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Eli_Ayase » February 13th, 2015, 3:01 am

My parents known since I started to do and try fan-art of it since... 2010 I believe and I had lot of pictures of TLK lions drawn. And they know my love for it. So do my MMO buddies, in the end once I and one of them or so sang Be Prepared in the chat.

Life is good when you meet TLK fans like that.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Marizzle » February 14th, 2015, 2:41 pm

All my family and friends know about my Disney love (Yes, it's not only TLK) and, although they, sometimes, playfully "mock" me, they don't really mind it. Most of them actually like it too, although I'm the family's "Disnerd". :lol:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King