What your favorite thing about TLk?

What your favorite thing about TLk?

Postby nalasimba83 » October 7th, 2013, 10:39 pm

^that

All signatures created by me :3
Itachi and Gin forever!
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Re: What your favorite thing about TLk?

Postby Meskhenet » October 8th, 2013, 12:23 am

My favorite thing about "The Lion King" is the music; particularity the background score. I love the background choir harmonizing with some of the music to give it its African feeling to it, and it seems the score reflects some of the moods the characters are feeling or their overall personality. Their flute and percussion use is beyond phenomenal. I think this is one of the reasons of why "The Lion King" remains popular today.
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Postby nalasimba83 » October 8th, 2013, 2:24 am

1.)
I really like that it has both sides to just one movie.So many aged people are here,and not many youngsters which is really ironic because Disney made this movie mainly for them.It is kind of rare to get any movie like that.

2.)Plus,TLK is not something to trash easily.Twilight for instance is something to easilllyyyy trash.When someone hears it,they can go on and on and on criticizing the characters,how stupid the plot is,and whatever.

3.)It has a meaning to it.It cn be something you can connect to believe it or not.

4.) It always cheers you up when your down. :D

Itachi and Gin forever!
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Meskhenet » October 8th, 2013, 12:20 pm

[quote="nalasimba83"]1.)
I really like that it has both sides to just one movie.So many aged people are here,and not many youngsters which is really ironic because Disney made this movie mainly for them.It is kind of rare to get any movie like that.

2.)Plus,TLK is not something to trash easily.Twilight for instance is something to easilllyyyy trash.When someone hears it,they can go on and on and on criticizing the characters,how stupid the plot is,and whatever.

3.)It has a meaning to it.It cn be something you can connect to believe it or not.

4.) It always cheers you up when your down. :D[/quote]

Agree!
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Postby FlipMode » October 8th, 2013, 2:35 pm

Just the wide appeal of it, I guess...
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Animal of the Wild » October 9th, 2013, 1:58 am

The hyenas, the beautiful scenery, the nostalgicness...
Animal of the Wild

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -18

Postby nalasimba83 » October 9th, 2013, 5:19 pm

you got that for sure

Itachi and Gin forever!
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby KiarasBiggestFan » October 12th, 2013, 3:03 am

Kiara. And I'm a huge Disney Fan.
KiarasBiggestFan
I am the ninja

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are one

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 3

Postby Buffy » October 12th, 2013, 3:40 am

[quote="Flip_FTW"]Just the wide appeal of it, I guess...[/quote]

Flip pretty much just put everything I have to say about it into one sentence.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby DGFone » October 12th, 2013, 4:14 am

Let me define "wide appeal" then, Flippeh. :P

1. The music. Oh man lion the music. If Can You Feel The Love Tonight's rank in the pop charts has anything to do with it, it's that people simply love the music.

2. The message of the movie. Producer Don Han said in many interviews and videos that one event that really got him with the movie was the birth of his daughter. Suddenly the movie didn't just apply to other kids growing up, but the movie had a lot to say to him as a new father.

3. ^ The fact that The Lion King not only had a story for the kids, but it had a story for the adults as well.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Next

Return to Beyond The Lion King