What your favorite thing about TLk?

Re: What your favorite thing about TLk?

Postby SimbasMate » October 12th, 2013, 8:15 am

My favorite thing about TLK was the way I could (and still can) watch it over and over again without getting bored of it. Whenever I watch it I get major feels and nostalgia. I love the feelings it gives me. Though I have many more things I could list, but that is the number one thing I love about TLK. The feels! :dramaqueen:
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby juhouh » October 12th, 2013, 9:17 am

That magical feeling, songs, nostalgia and this one thing I should leave to Arbystrider to make it clear for you all :ha:

After all the move has made me a more happy person
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Sarafina_ » October 12th, 2013, 9:41 am

That music, that magic, that story and characters, that pure epicness..., U know. :dreamy:
We are the kings of the night-time remedy...
Sarafina_
Rock n' Roll!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It doesn't matter, it's in the past

Pride Points: 2

Postby Claws » October 13th, 2013, 1:28 am

Simba and Hakuna Matata, mostly, but I also the soundtrack.
Claws
Imitation of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Tico
Pride Points: 6

Postby Animal of the Wild » October 29th, 2013, 3:46 pm

I really love how they draw the animals in it. They actually look like real animals and are very beautiful.
Last edited by Animal of the Wild on March 31st, 2014, 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Animal of the Wild

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -18

Postby nalasimba83 » October 29th, 2013, 11:47 pm

I liked Scar..

All signatures created by me :3
Itachi and Gin forever!
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby RedKite » October 30th, 2013, 12:27 am

Hyenas. Because it shows that Girls can be in charge.

Also Zira X Scar, bad guys and gals can be in love too.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Nickname(s): Red, Redd, Reddie, Kite
Pride Points: 5

Postby Queen Elsa » October 31st, 2013, 12:59 pm

I have a few different reasons:

1. The music. Especially the instrumental. It's just....amazing! I was listening to it yesterday, and I could picture almost every scene during it.

2. The movie itself. I love the lessons in it, like how you can't live in the past. You just have to keep moving forward. And it's one of those movies where you could watch it a million times and still not get bored of it.

3. The villains. Scar was a great main villain in the movie. I especially like his son, "Be Prepared". It's in my top 3 favorite villain songs. :D And the hyenas are really funny! It's rare that you see a villain that is purposefully funny.

4. The romance. I have a thing for romance in books/movies. That's why I absolutely love the song "Can You Feel the Love Tonight?" (except for Timon and Pumbaa's parts in it - although their crying at the end always makes me laugh).

That's all I can think of right now. :)
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby EdtheHyena » November 18th, 2013, 3:37 am

Do I even have to say?

Ed! :salute:

"Don't lose you're way...with each passing day...you've come so far, don't throw it away."
EdtheHyena

Nickname(s): Eddie
Pride Points: 3

Postby Lapetitesirene95 » November 18th, 2013, 5:35 am

The music is the best <3 , but i also love how the movie generally puts me in a better mood :P
Remember who you are
Lapetitesirene95

Nickname(s): ♡Alana Del Rey♡
Pride Points: 2

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King