Share your unpopular LK opinions

Re: Share your unpopular LK opinions

Postby DGFone » April 7th, 2014, 7:23 am

I voted for Scar as the ugliest character. And no, I did that on purpose. I did not miss click.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Eli_Ayase » April 7th, 2014, 1:09 pm

I like Scar better than Simba... *hides*
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Ninaroja » April 7th, 2014, 5:16 pm

I think Simba's overprotectiveness in SP was completely justified, given that IMO he was suffering from some sort of anxiety disorder/PTSD
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby InsaneSeagull » April 25th, 2014, 8:30 pm

^ Simba suffered from PTSD? Interesting conclusion, never considered it before, but it makes sense.

OK, some of these probably aren't unpopular, probably are, I have no idea, but here goes...

* I've always felt sorry for Pumbaa, considering that Timon was ALWAYS stealing his ideas, and he never complained a bit (cryptomnestic Timon xD). Also, he was always in shadow, and that's kind of irritating. I really want to give Pumbaa a hug!
* I feel sorry for hyenas too, and I am actually kind of disappointed by the fact that Simba tore 'em off, while he knew it was not their responsibility for what had happened.
* I think that Scar's grief of his brother is very justifiable. Especially due to the fact he was treated like a total rubbish, while he was still a prince.
* I always considered 1 1/2 non-canon, despite actually liking it as a comedy relief. But many of the scenes simply made no sense, especially when "adding" to the original ones. That's why I never kind of felt they had actually happened.
* I'm VERY glad there are no humans in TLK movies.
* Shenzi kind of inspires me. She's awesome. xD
* I think Scar and Mufasa have the best voice actors in all three movies.
* Sarafina needs more roles! I've always loved her, and felt that she could be really beautiful and good character - if she had some development.
* Simba kind of irritates me in the second movie, although I understand his intentions are good.
* I kind of like how Pride Lands looked during Scar's reign. Must be due to my dark visions of the world, though.
* I always valued Timon and Pumbaa's friendship and devotion to one another. It's awesome.
* I still don't get why Kiara has red eyes. They don't suit her at all, she's ugly that way.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » April 28th, 2014, 6:39 pm

I believe that it was possible that Zazu may have had a mate in Lion King 1. In the 'Morning Report' Zazu says something about his nest egg. Zazu couldn't have laid an egg, I mean that would be pretty scary :-o So he must have a wife that laid an egg.

Crocodiles are snapping fresh offers from the banks
Showed interest in my nest egg, but I quickly said 'no thanks!'

Those are the lyrics... so that's what I think. :)
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Postby Sigurd » May 24th, 2014, 3:02 am

[quote="Ninaroja"]I think Simba's overprotectiveness in SP was completely justified, given that IMO he was suffering from some sort of anxiety disorder/PTSD[/quote]

It was justified, since he knew that there were unfriendly creatures in the Outlands. And of course he has PTSD consodering how his life was from his escape until he became king.
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby Ninaroja » May 24th, 2014, 7:45 pm

^ Yes, totally agree.

Given the above conclusions IMO the most annoying character in SP is not Simba, but in fact Kiara, who I dislike quite a lot.
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby ScarLoyal » May 28th, 2014, 9:37 am

I believe Kiara is underrated.
I love Scar x Zira even if it's not canon.
I sometimes like the theory of Nuka as Scar and Sarabi's son.
I believe Simba wasn't a great ruler.
SP is my favorite of the series.
I LOVE Scar and Nala being Vitani's parents.
I loved TLK 1.5 along with SP and TLK.
I love Scar more than Mufasa.
I believe Ahadi was abusive to Scar.
I believe Scar and Zira are siblings or father and daughter.
I believe that 'Fluffy' is not Kiara.
When I think of what that BRUTE did.. I get a little TENSE!
ScarLoyal
These lands belong to Scar!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

That's my Lullaby!

Nickname(s): Insane lioness, Rightful Queen, Team Outsiders!
Pride Points: 1

Postby Arbystrider » May 28th, 2014, 9:42 am

[quote="ScarLoyal"]I LOVE Scar and Nala being Vitani's parents.[/quote]

As much as I'm kinda weirded out by it, I will have to admit that this was a good fanfic.
ImageImageImage
Arbystrider
A semi-Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The peace the evening brings.

Nickname(s): Arby
Pride Points: 15

Postby juhouh » June 23rd, 2014, 11:23 am

I secretly wish sometimes that Nala and Sarafina could swap their names. Sarafina is the most beautiful name I've ever heard
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King