why do you like tlk?

Postby nalasimba83 » May 26th, 2013, 2:17 am

I'm surptised a lot of teenagers and young adults take interest
In tlk. So why do you like tlk?

All signatures created by me :3
Itachi and Gin forever!
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Re: why do you like tlk?

Postby Ananda » May 26th, 2013, 5:13 pm

Because it's awesome.
Ananda

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Jeperty » May 26th, 2013, 5:51 pm

It just helped me move on. Instead of dwelling on the past look at the present and to the the future. Also because its awesome and I'm a sucker for most disney movies from the 90s ;)
Jeperty

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby InsaneSeagull » May 26th, 2013, 5:55 pm

It has an amazing story line, it's touching and learns us how to face the past. It's definitely not a childish cartoon, it's very mature and serious.

Plus, characters and amazing. The whole movie is.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Sigurd » May 30th, 2013, 8:50 pm

Great storyline, great characters, a lots of triggers of emotions, good animation and a good message.
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby Ninaroja » June 2nd, 2013, 2:45 am

I guess because people currently around 17-mid twenties watched it as kids while it was still relatively new, so it brings back a lot of childhood memories for them :) I'm convinced it was actually the first proper movie I physically saw. Maybe that's why I'm so obsessed.
If I ever have my own kids I'll make sure TLK (and pretty much all the other Disney movies) are among their first cinematic experiences because I just love them all so much.

^^Though that being said I think people of all ages can enjoy and appreciate TLK for many reasons, like timeless story, memorable characters and beautiful animation :')
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby SimbasGuard » June 2nd, 2013, 9:10 am

I know I have stated this in other threads before, but here go again: I was 18 when The Lion King first came out, for reasons I can't really explain it touched a deep emotional cored in me, and it also showed me that even thought I was now an adult. I didn't have to stop loving animated movies. Another reason I love the Lion King is because it serves a great example to show people that just because something is animated doesn't mean that it is simply a kids movie.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby The-Panda » June 2nd, 2013, 12:17 pm

It came out in '94, right? I was like, 2, when it came out O.O
I guess I love it so much because the German dub was one of the first animated movies I watched ever. It was inspirational to me, and that just stayed with me I guess. I just became really fond of the whole movie, and the characters. It was what got me into animated movies, and I just love it :)
The-Panda
The man I'd take a bullet for

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...is the one with his finger on the trigger

Nickname(s): Pan, Panda
Pride Points: 5

Postby TwilightClover » January 4th, 2015, 8:55 pm

I love the Lion king because I have watched it since I was about 4 or 5, and still love it, so is a childhood film. I am 23 now and still love it. I also really love Simba, he is my favorite Disney character, he is adorable :d :D :D
TwilightClover

Pride Points: 3

Postby Elton John » January 4th, 2015, 8:59 pm

kids don't like the lion king? when I showed it to my nephews last year they loved it.

I plan on showing it to my soon to be 3 year old nephew this year.

and why do I like it? It's an extremely well crafted movie that is incredibly entertaining.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Next

Return to Beyond The Lion King