The Lion King Story Books

The Lion King Story Books

Postby PrinceTaka » May 2nd, 2012, 8:39 pm

I have found some story books on the internet and would like to share them with you.

The first one is No Worries which tell how Simba, Timon and Pumbaa go to find a new home since they're too lazy to clean up, Hakuna Matata as Timon say.

No Worries

Then Friends in Need, I'm sure many of you are familiar with the title. Also for liking the story since it has young Mufasa.

Friends in Need

I also found Morning in the Pride Lands which seem to be aimed at very young children since there isn't a lot of text. The pictures resemble the opening of the film.

Morning in the Pride Lands

A small book called Simba's Hide and Seek. I have to admit that Simba looked like Kopa for a fragment of second in the page with the ostrich.

Simba's Hide and Seek

The last one is a little book of opposites called Simba and Nala At Play: A Book About Opposites

Simba and Nala At Play: A Book About Opposites

I don't know about you but I enjoyed to read these little stories. :lol: If you find any books feel free to link them here. ;)
PrinceTaka

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Re: The Lion King Story Books

Postby TheLionPrince » May 2nd, 2012, 8:54 pm

Neat find, PrinceTaka. I will enjoying reading these storybooks. Thank you.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Nalah » May 2nd, 2012, 11:33 pm

Thank you for sharing!
I loved "No Worries"... :happy3: It's funny... Timon is too lazy, lol
Nalah
We are more than we are...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are one!

Nickname(s): Juhcy
Pride Points: 3

Postby AdAstrα » May 2nd, 2012, 11:48 pm

Nice find! :) I have the first one, loved it when I was little!
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby PrincessKiara » May 10th, 2012, 9:07 pm

Thanks a lot for posting these, I adore TLK books. :superexcited:
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Return to Beyond The Lion King