I'm wondering...

I'm wondering...

Postby Luna the Lioness » April 6th, 2012, 10:36 am

Hey, everyone!

A few days ago I was watching TLK and this came to my mind...
First, I think all of you remember the part of the movie, after the Ceremonie of Simba, when Mufasa came to Scar's cave, talked a little and Scar left. Then, Zazu said: " There's one in every family, sire... Two in mine, actually. " So, I'm wondering... Does it means Zazu have two siblings, whose personality are Scar-like? Or maybe Zazu has only one sibling but thinks that Scar, Mufasa, Simba, etc. are his family? I don't know... What do you, guys, think?

I'm sorry if there's a topic like that, then just lock it, please. I just noticed this quote of Zazu and felt curious... :D
Image Image
Luna the Lioness
King Kovu Fan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: I'm wondering...

Postby aloobah » April 6th, 2012, 5:30 pm

I think Zazu just ment that he has two siblings that are like Scar. :)
Image Image Image Image
aloobah

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 3

Postby TheLionPrince » April 6th, 2012, 8:48 pm

Yeah, I'm sorry, but I started a topic like this before. It is here if you want to read it: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=20698&hilit=who+was+zazu+referring+to%3F

However, Zazu is mainly referring to any two annoying relatives he has. Who specifically, we will never know, but it's fun to speculate about it.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Luna the Lioness » April 7th, 2012, 10:47 am

[quote="TheLionPrince"]Yeah, I'm sorry, but I started a topic like this before. It is here if you want to read it: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=20698&hilit=who+was+zazu+referring+to%3F

However, Zazu is mainly referring to any two annoying relatives he has. Who specifically, we will never know, but it's fun to speculate about it.[/quote]

Oh, thanks, I'll read it. :D
Image Image
Luna the Lioness
King Kovu Fan

Pride Points: 0

Return to Beyond The Lion King