Deja vu

Deja vu

Postby Ponyoac » April 2nd, 2011, 6:27 pm

Stupid idea, but you never feel like a deja vu or something like the universe try to show you something about TLK,one time after saw all the movie o TLK I turn on the cable and in that exatly time and chanel was report about lion, or like I was thinking some about TLK in the street and I saw TLK toys in the window of a store.

Maybe is just coincidence but you never feel it?
Ponyoac

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Re: Deja vu

Postby Panda-chan » April 2nd, 2011, 9:43 pm

lol I feel it too. I used to think the entire world was mocking me o.0 But now I know that it happens because we as TLK fans are just more receptive to anything related to TLK. It's like when you learn a new word, and after that you hear it everywhere. Our senses are more tuned in to TLK is all ^^ I think if you were obsessed with another movie, like Balto, you'd "see" references of it everywhere too. It actually happens all the time to fans of other movies but we're just never aware of them because we don't pay particular attention.
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby StarlightLioness » April 3rd, 2011, 7:04 am

I've never had that happen with TLK but I agree with Amanda. When you have your mind on something, you become more "attuned" to it and see it everywhere (even if it is a stretch of the imagination). For example, my husband and I want to have children. Suddenly it seems like everywhere I go I see/hear babies and/or pregnant women. They were there before but now that my mind is on those things, I pay more attention to them.
"Simba, let me tell you something my father told me. Look at the stars. The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars. So whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you. And so will I." ~ Mufasa
StarlightLioness
Super Geek

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Nickname(s): Deadly Chakram everywhere else
Pride Points: 14

Postby StarlightLioness » April 3rd, 2011, 7:04 am

Whoops! Double post! :oops:
"Simba, let me tell you something my father told me. Look at the stars. The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars. So whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you. And so will I." ~ Mufasa
StarlightLioness
Super Geek

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Nickname(s): Deadly Chakram everywhere else
Pride Points: 14

Postby KopaLeo » April 23rd, 2011, 4:41 pm

I could easily count how many times I saw any TLK references in my local newspaper.(it's 5 )
I noticed a bag of vegetable seed in a remote countryside store, which had a brand showing a cub Simba walking on a globe. Weird.
I noticed that there's a TLKoB advertisement on my English textbook's cover. It was a photo of a New York-ish street and the ad can be seen slightly distorted beside a Toy's R Us ad.
"The more we find out about the universe, the more meaningless it all seems...... The effort to understand the universe is one of the very few things that lifts human life a little above the level of farce, and gives it some of the grace of tragedy."
——Steven Weinberg
KopaLeo
Ex Ungue Leonem

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

What is the meaning of my food's life?

Nickname(s): Kopa, Professor, Wise Guy
Pride Points: 4

Postby Biomac » March 29th, 2012, 2:10 pm

Now that you're talking about that, yes. I remember before I saw again TLK SP this year, I remember that during my childhood, I had the melody We Are One stuck in my head. I'm glad now to know where this melody comes from. It makes me feel that unconsciously I've always been connected with TLK, and it's a very powerful connection.

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Return to Beyond The Lion King