Possible new Lion King movie?

Re: Possible new Lion King movie?

Postby OneTrueKing1 » February 19th, 2013, 11:08 pm

I'd be all for a movie about Mufasa and Taka's upbringing.

Spoiler: show

Thanks for Sig Simbaobsessor, Avatar and Userbar by me
OneTrueKing1
Heir to the pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Proud Aussie MLK member

Nickname(s): Cory
Pride Points: 10

Postby SparksFly86 » February 22nd, 2013, 8:20 pm

More you think about it,this probably is it.
SparksFly86

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Pocahontas » February 23rd, 2013, 5:29 pm

I hope you people realize all of this was fake, if it was real it would be on the Disney Site, or Stitch Kingdom, or Orlando Theme Park News years ago. >_>"
Pocahontas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Average Nerd

Pride Points: 7

Postby Ninaroja » February 23rd, 2013, 11:23 pm

Way to get my hopes up :(
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby SparksFly86 » February 24th, 2013, 12:36 am

[quote="Pocahontas"]I hope you people realize all of this was fake, if it was real it would be on the Disney Site, or Stitch Kingdom, or Orlando Theme Park News years ago. >_>"[/quote]

Aww...
SparksFly86

Pride Points: 0

Postby Sigurd » May 17th, 2013, 2:30 am

Sadly, I don't think there will be another TLK movie. We should probably stick to fan fiction stories.
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Pride Points: 14

Postby Regulus » May 17th, 2013, 2:36 am

^ The funny thing is, if there ever is a fourth TLK movie, half the fanbase would flip out because it would probably contradict all the fanfics out there. xD
Regulus
Is differentiable...

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Sigurd » May 17th, 2013, 2:54 am

[quote="Regulus"]^ The funny thing is, if there ever is a fourth TLK movie, half the fanbase would flip out because it would probably contradict all the fanfics out there. xD[/quote]

Did Disney ever tried not to contradict the fanfics? Then they would have include Kopa in TLK2
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Pride Points: 14

Postby Animal of the Wild » October 3rd, 2013, 5:13 am

I want the movie "The Hyena Trio".
Animal of the Wild

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -18

Postby Animal of the Wild » October 3rd, 2013, 5:14 am

I want the movie "The Hyena Trio".

BTW, OneTrue King1, I see your avatar picture...are you saying Simba is cooler than Mufasa?
Animal of the Wild

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -18

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King