The Prettiest Lioness

Re: The Prettiest Lioness

Postby PrincessKiara » October 17th, 2011, 6:31 pm

Nala (she`s just gorgeous!)
Sarafina (where Nala got her good looks, obviously)
Sarabi (beautiful, she has a kind of mature elegance about her)
Kiara (I think her adult design is more "cute" than "pretty," if you know what I mean)
Zira (her design is very unique compared to the other lionesses... I don`t really think of her as "pretty" in the classical way. Not that I think she`s ugly either, she`s just so.. different. Interesting.)
Vitani (I love her cub design, but her adult design is not very appealing to me)
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby pitbullangel » October 20th, 2011, 8:02 pm

simply put, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and true beauty goes beyond the physical. but since this is about physical looks, I'll say I like Nala the best.
pitbullangel
4ever Lion King Fan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pit Bull Advocate

Pride Points: 4

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » October 20th, 2011, 8:11 pm

[quote="pitbullangel"]simply put, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and true beauty goes beyond the physical. but since this is about physical looks, I'll say I like Nala the best.[/quote]

This ^^ But I do love Kiara :highfive:
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Saffyminty » October 28th, 2011, 8:56 am

I personally think they are all pretty so its to decide, but I will...
Purely based on looks...
1)Nala -Generally beautiful, her eyes, her face shape, her voice, her fur colour just so pretty!
2)Kiara - Cute, pretty, vibrant colour, nice bright eyes
3)Sarafina - Like Nala, but rounder face, very beautiful
4)Vitani - More cute and fluffy than pretty, looks better as a cub but still a very cute lioness as she grows older
5) Uru - Its hard to judge Uru, cause most people have a slightly different view of her, me think she is brown, big bright green eyes and very nice build.
6)Sarabi - Mature look, nice fur colour, rather square face, but is still very beautiful.
7) Zira - Interesting look, but not as pretty as the others, she has a cool colour (similar to Sarabi) and I like the stripe she has.

But still think they are all very pretty!!! : :hug3:
Signature made by Sophiecub!!!
:mhm: :testify: :superexcited:
Lovely LIONESSES!!!
"If there's so much I must be
Can I still just be me
The way I am?"-Kiara
Saffyminty
Is really a Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Live, Love, Laugh

Nickname(s): Rani
Pride Points: 6

Postby MrTitans » June 21st, 2012, 11:27 am

Nala

Avatar: made by Shadow my mother<3 Siggy by Regulus, Jirani, Shadowfax, KristinaKiara and DatLioness.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Nickname(s): GearsofWar, Gears, Mio
Pride Points: 19

Postby TheBlackCatCrossing » June 21st, 2012, 6:24 pm

[quote="Misiziri"][quote="Flowertall"]1. Nala
2. Sarafina
3. Kiara
4. Sarabi
5. Vitani
6. Scar

I don`t understand how in the world some people can range Zira as nr. 1 or 2. No offense. I believe the makers of the movies would scratch their heads if they saw that, because they are designed to be unattractive. Bad guys in Disney movies are deliberately designed as unattractive and good guys as attractive, so kids will automatically root for the good side. There are some exceptions, like the queen from Snow white and Shego from Kim Possible, but not in The Lion King.

I guess one reason some range Zira so highly is because they are Scar fans, they feel obliged to rank Zira as nr. 1, otherwise it would be like saying Scar has bad taste. Again, no offense, it just puzzles me.[/quote]

None taken. I'm not a Scar fan by any means yet I just find Zira to be very pretty. In some shots, actually. She just looks like a real lioness from Africa. It's just my strange little opinion :lol: Personally, when they try very hard to make a character beautiful I often find them to be among the least pretty.[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am a Scar fan too but I wouldn't rate Zira that highly. Is it just me or does this thread remind me of 'Am I hot or not?' the Lion King version.

My list

1. Uru-Going by DJCoulz (and a few others), I think she has this very exotic look to her. I like to think that that is where Taka/Scar got his looks.

2. Sarafina-Underrated

3. Sarabi-She has this maternal elegance to her. 'Pretty' is someone I would use to describe someone younger.

4. Zira-A few pages back, someone mentioned Scar and Zira both having feminine traits. I highly agree with that. However, I wouldn't exactly rate Zira as pretty because of her actions. She is super b****y. That cancels out the 'beauty' for me. However, I still cannot deny that she has this appeal.

5. Nala-I find her a tad overrated and this is coming from someone who likes her and has plush toys of her somewhere in the attic. :lol:

6. Vitani-She looks like a scruffy underfed cat.
Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time… It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other.

Leo Buscaglia
TheBlackCatCrossing
Damnatio ad bestias

Nothing really matters-Madonna

Nickname(s): Harley Quinn
Pride Points: 27

Postby MrTitans » June 22nd, 2012, 1:25 am

How is she overrated she has a great personality and great eyes :P

Avatar: made by Shadow my mother<3 Siggy by Regulus, Jirani, Shadowfax, KristinaKiara and DatLioness.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Nickname(s): GearsofWar, Gears, Mio
Pride Points: 19

Postby TheBlackCatCrossing » June 22nd, 2012, 5:11 am

^When you see her image all the time, you kind of get fed up. I wish we had more Sarabi/Sarafina.
Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time… It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other.

Leo Buscaglia
TheBlackCatCrossing
Damnatio ad bestias

Nothing really matters-Madonna

Nickname(s): Harley Quinn
Pride Points: 27

Postby laylalaray » June 25th, 2012, 9:21 am

1. Kiara
2.Sarafina
3.nala
4. uru
5. vitani
6 zera
laylalaray

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Eli_Ayase » June 25th, 2012, 7:01 pm

Top 3 prettiest to me

1) Vitani ~ Possibly the prettiest outlander lioness, I love the hair-tuft she has it makes her be different from the other lionesses and not having a boring design, (IMO the simple lion look is boring)

2) Kiara ~ Because Golden fur is pretty and awesome, I used to dislike her, but started to love her, and I think she needs more attention because others are just overrated a bit IMO ¬¬ sure she was a brat as a cub but don't hate on her D:

3) Nala ~ Usual creamy pelt and blue eyes, classic, and a pretty style for a lioness.

:P Those are my opinions so live with them. But if I should give my list then here xD

1) Vitani
2) Kiara
3) Nala
4) Uru (DJ-Coulz style of her)
5) Srafina
6) Sarabi
7) Zira

Now leave me alone pwease x]
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King