Animaniacs Lion King parody

Animaniacs Lion King parody

Postby Cdot » December 12th, 2009, 9:53 pm

Have any of you ever watch the show Animaniacs before?
because i came across this Lion king related video
on YouTube thought i would post it up on here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKHK2S_B ... re=related
Last edited by Cdot on November 6th, 2010, 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cdot

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Re: Animaniacs Lion King parody

Postby LadyAislinn » December 12th, 2009, 10:07 pm

Ahaha no I haven't but it made me chuckle. Good find!
Everything By Me
Graphics Tumblr dA Profile
LadyAislinn
Scientist, Philosopher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But Always Wanted To Be A Pirate

Nickname(s): LA, Jessa
Pride Points: 10

Postby Cdot » December 12th, 2009, 10:13 pm

I'm glad you enjoyed it :D
Cdot

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Postby PrincessKiara » December 13th, 2009, 7:08 pm

Yeah, nice find! I couldn’t catch all the words, but it was a really nice and tasteful parody, lol.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Nadra » December 13th, 2009, 7:34 pm

Haha, I remember when I saw this on TV as a kid. I was shocked. :lol:
Nadra

Pride Points: 5

Postby thanigraphics » December 17th, 2009, 8:32 pm

oh my god! :D that is so awesome :D everytime I think I've seen everything about TLK, a new thing shows up! I love the similarities between this and TLK, like the way that "animaniac" climbs up the Pride Rock, similar to Rafiki, even with that stick :D Why weren't there lions but tigers instead?
Thanks for posting this btw, really cool :) made my day ;)
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby KiarasMate » December 17th, 2009, 9:38 pm

Yup, I rememberseeing this parody way back when. To my knowledge, it was the first humorous poke at TLK that I know of. I think they used tigers instead of lions, just because it was so soon after TLK's release and the parody is really close to that of TLk itself, so Warner Brothers just didn't want to get sued. lol. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby PrincessKiara » December 17th, 2009, 9:58 pm

I love how closely they re-acted everything, I think this is the one of the best parodies I’ve seen!
I understand that Warner Bros. used tigers instead of lions to avoid a lawsuit, lol.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Panda-chan » December 17th, 2009, 9:58 pm

I've watched this vid a couple times and I thought it was hilarious. I like how they poke a little fun at TLK but don't overdo it like they did in TLK 1.5. It's a nice change. ^^ And I really like the parallels between this parody and TLK, especially the lyrics to the Surprises of Life. XD
BTW, in case anyone has trouble hearing, the "Rafiki" in the end says, "I thought they were supposed to land on their feet!" LOL :lol:
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby CheetahCat » December 18th, 2009, 4:25 pm

I remember seeing this a very long time ago. :)

It was interesting to see a parody for the first time. I got a kick out of it. ^^
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Next

Return to Beyond The Lion King