38%
Nuka
5%
Kovu
34%

Total votes : 125

Re: Who's the handsomest lion?

Postby Lauren » October 2nd, 2010, 6:36 pm

Simba FTW! Also his hotness and sexyness! 8-)
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby jelle » October 2nd, 2010, 9:30 pm

Well Kovu duh mostly when he's smiling.(kinda woman like comment(i am a guy))
(thanks miharuka :3)

"it's not too late, it's never too late"
jelle
the unforgiven

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We cannot forgive what we cannot forget

Nickname(s): POOTISMAN
Pride Points: 20

Postby Pixie » October 4th, 2010, 2:05 am

Kozu FTW then Mufasa
LxL graphics
Pixie
Photographer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Not afraid to speak my mind. Seriously.

Nickname(s): Pixie, etc.
Pride Points: 10

Postby CrazyNuka » November 15th, 2010, 10:52 pm

Mufasa is awesome, but i think Simba is the most handsome lion, and next is Kovu.

:lovingsmile: :lol: :devishlycool:

Scar only had 1 vote and Nuka has none. Poor guys.

:dramaking: :nukasad:
One of the biggest Nuka fans on this forum! I am CrazyNuka but you can also call me CN or Bobby! Let's be friends, shall we? :3 I won't bite! Hehe! I'm just so crazy! Haha!
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Well .. I finally got your attention .. didn't I?

Nickname(s): Bobby, CN, Nuka, Booby, Hubba Bubba
Pride Points: 13

Postby Annie » November 15th, 2010, 10:58 pm

Kovvvuuuu <3 sexy beast :P
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby FlipMode » November 15th, 2010, 11:00 pm

Kovu, though there's also just "something" about adult Simba too.
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby atouchofgrace » November 15th, 2010, 11:43 pm

Simba FTW!
:-? 8-) :-x :lazy3: :kingofpriderock: :ohnoes2: :slurp: :burp: :grouphug: :fall: :guilty: :lick2: :mad2: :silly: :thankyousmile: :tired2: :yawn3: :confident2: :eyebrow6: :happy3: :hey4: :hopeful: :hug2: :inlove: :lazy: :ninja: :peaceful: :thoughtful: :togetherness: :worried: :lovingsmile: :huh: :cuddle: :idea2: :hesitant: :grr3:
IT'S SIMBA TIME!

Nuka... :lol:
Sorry... poor guy... :omg5:
ImageImageImageImageImage
atouchofgrace

Nickname(s): Cat
Pride Points: 2

Postby CrazyNuka » November 16th, 2010, 4:56 am

[quote="atouchofgrace"]Simba FTW!
:-? 8-) :-x :lazy3: :kingofpriderock: :ohnoes2: :slurp: :burp: :grouphug: :fall: :guilty: :lick2: :mad2: :silly: :thankyousmile: :tired2: :yawn3: :confident2: :eyebrow6: :happy3: :hey4: :hopeful: :hug2: :inlove: :lazy: :ninja: :peaceful: :thoughtful: :togetherness: :worried: :lovingsmile: :huh: :cuddle: :idea2: :hesitant: :grr3:
IT'S SIMBA TIME!

Nuka... :lol:
Sorry... poor guy... :omg5:[/quote]

LOL! Hilarious! xD
One of the biggest Nuka fans on this forum! I am CrazyNuka but you can also call me CN or Bobby! Let's be friends, shall we? :3 I won't bite! Hehe! I'm just so crazy! Haha!
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Well .. I finally got your attention .. didn't I?

Nickname(s): Bobby, CN, Nuka, Booby, Hubba Bubba
Pride Points: 13

Postby TheRoguePrince » November 16th, 2010, 4:59 am

Ya, I don't even need to say what I think, everyone just KNOWS!
TheRoguePrince

Postby Mike » November 16th, 2010, 10:33 am

Kovu's probably the most handsome, but Simba's the snuggliest and Mufasa is most regal =)
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King