Nuka
5%
Kovu
34%

Total votes : 125

Re: Who's the handsomest lion?

Postby Harvs » November 24th, 2010, 12:07 am

Why are you making me choose?!?!?!

Kovu's mane is a bit better than Simba's, and that's a huge part in my votes, but... I have to go with my prejudice on this one. Simba takes my vote.

"A film should engage, not distract. expand, not contract. Inform, not retract. Redefine, not reenact."

Credit to my awesome signature goes to Twin.
Harvs
The old Simba66

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The new HarvstootH

Nickname(s): 66, S66, Simby
Pride Points: 54

Postby Cdot » November 24th, 2010, 3:09 am

Simba hands down
Cdot

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Postby Eli_Ayase » November 28th, 2010, 1:27 am

simbaa hes cool.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby lionman » December 1st, 2010, 5:05 am

:umm: Kovu....simba.....kuvu.....simba.....I don't know, little simba is cute :macho: , but I like kovu too :confident3: .

I think simba is winner. :) .....sorry Kovu :wow:
''Melancholy is the state of art madness. Of revelation and inspiration.

Arturo Duclos
lionman

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: There, in some place of this savannah called planet earth.
Nickname(s): lionman,leo
Pride Points: 10

Postby Muffy » December 1st, 2010, 5:14 am

I wonder who I chose :shock:

Mufasa is so handsome I want to be him :) And poor Nuka :nukamisery:
Spoiler: show
Muffy
~Muffy The Muffin~

Be yourself, not someone else

Nickname(s): Mufasa, Muffy, Keven, Muffin
Pride Points: 1

Postby zorayda » December 1st, 2010, 4:31 pm

D: What is this madness? Simba is winning over Kovu?
...passion, colors, everything
The songs I sing, from way out there to deep within
The face I wear behind my grin
The price I pay for my original sin
Everything, everything, everything... -Poets of the Fall
zorayda

Passion, Colors, Everything

Nickname(s): Zor, Zorry
Pride Points: 9

Postby Miharuka » December 1st, 2010, 5:14 pm

Indeed. o.o''
I really think Kovu is handsomer..but that's just my opinion. xD
Miharuka
Look at the TIME !!

Time for pizzer.

Nickname(s): Miha, Little POOTIS
Pride Points: 59

Postby atouchofgrace » December 2nd, 2010, 5:06 pm

I voted for Simba but I'm surprised he's winning. I mean, I always see "Kovu is hot!", "Kovu is so handsome!" around the internet. I really thought he would get like 90% of the votes.
ImageImageImageImageImage
atouchofgrace

Nickname(s): Cat
Pride Points: 2

Postby Flowertall » December 2nd, 2010, 10:13 pm

I think Simba is much less handsome in Simba`s Pride than he was in the first one, so maybe some think Kovu has got the better looks because they compare him to Simba in that movie. The only think that I think Kovu has that`s more attractive than Simba is the voice. Simba sounds boring in the sequel.
They hate each other`s guts
Flowertall

Pride Points: 1

Postby dariusgib » December 2nd, 2010, 11:11 pm

how do i put this without appering either gay or strange um
i think Simba is more handsome and sexier but i think kovu is sexy as well if you were a woman youd think these
Image Created by Simbaholic

Help them to see. That the people here are like you and me. Lets us show them how to play the pipes of peace. Paul Mccartney
dariusgib
Lion of JUstice

Look what you've done to Mr Bigglesworth!

Nickname(s): Zazu Blackadder,Pingu, Machievelli,the artist, etc
Pride Points: 3

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King