Lion King 4?????

Lion King 4?????

Postby ΚӨVЦ » February 16th, 2010, 5:26 am

Hello everyone...i have been searching around the internet and i have found multiple site were they say that there is going to be a Lion King 4 :o .....a lot of them say that someone in there family works for Disney and confirmed it but i don't know. Here are some of the links i found.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/When_is_lion_ ... coming_out

http://news.deviantart.com/article/60553/

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Will_there_be ... _the_movie <----- i dont think this one is telling the truth :snee

and then i looked around some more and found out there is a online petition about making a lion king 4. Here's the link

http://www.petitiononline.com/lionking/petition.html

I signed it....Now all of you can signed it :D
Last edited by ΚӨVЦ on February 16th, 2010, 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Avatar made by me, Signatures made by Lady Annette
ΚӨVЦ

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

ΚӨVЦ IƧ MΥ ΉӨMΣ DӨG G

Pride Points: 0

Re: Lion King 4?????

Postby Dutch » February 16th, 2010, 5:50 am

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.

Firstly none of those sites are official in any way, especially the "yahoo" and "wiki" things. Secondly that thing on livejournal looks like a fanfiction and must not be taken to be official at all. Lastly, the odds of there being a fan-made movie are ridiculous; because the amount of time and work and money to make that happen is staggering, and the fans on the whole are not nearly organized or talented enough to pull something like that off.
Dutch

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm Rockandi

Pride Points: 1

Postby Baya » February 16th, 2010, 5:52 am

Lion King 4 will not be about Simba and Kovu...in love. No. Disney doesn't do that. It's not against my morals, but Disney does not produce homosexual content. They are like...a very religious group.
Gone for good.
Baya

Pride Points: 12

Postby ΚӨVЦ » February 16th, 2010, 6:25 am

O.....wow...ummm i diddnt realize what the livejournal story was about....i diddnt really read it....sorry...ill take off that link
ImageImage

Avatar made by me, Signatures made by Lady Annette
ΚӨVЦ

ΚӨVЦ IƧ MΥ ΉӨMΣ DӨG G

Postby DarkLiger » February 16th, 2010, 6:27 am

I have to go with Dutch on this one, the sources that you have here aren't really good ones. Wiki can always be edit by anyone, and yahoo isn't the greatest of sources. If there was a plan for it to happen Disney would have said something by now or at least hinted at it.
Image<-Made by SimbaImage<- Made by TeenSimba
Image<-Made by Simba
Image<- Made by TeenSimba
DarkLiger

Postby Takoto » March 8th, 2010, 6:47 pm

[quote="Amadeus"]They are like...a very religious group.[/quote]

No, Disney just don't want to get sued by all the "American Soccer Mums" who'll watch that movie, see two males in love, then get angry and say it's a crime against God. Or at least, I believe that's the most likely thing. Animation companies, video game companies (like Nintendo, not like Rockstar or Bethesda), and many other media produces that produce things usually intended for children or young teenagers would not, ever, include something that could anger overly protective parents, or religious families. Not because their nice, but because they don't want to get sued. xD

Anyway, none of those websites are official, as mentioned. Just because someone says "My Dad/Brother/Uncle works at [company name here] and their making [product here]" never means it's true, and statements like that should never be taken as truth, in my opinion.
If a new Lion King movie did come out, an article about it would most likely be published in a Magazine or something first.
All I ever do
Is play BlazBlue
Takoto

Tubby Hazama Chibi <3

Postby Simba » March 9th, 2010, 7:34 pm

I've seen the petition before, I signed it a looooong time ago.

but there is one reason why it won't happen: the comments section.

there's probably hundreds of people who've made suggestions as to what a new TLK movie should be about. Disney has a strict policy of not accepting any ideas given to them from outside their company unless they have requested it. which is also why the Circle of Life project by Skysoldja will never be anything more than a fan project, which they eventually became aware of but don't mind.
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby Annie » March 10th, 2010, 3:43 pm

TLK4 will never happen. Ever.
I can honestly say Disney will not do another, especially since TLK3 was such a flop.

However, there WILL be a Pirates of the Caribbean 4!
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby Panda-chan » March 10th, 2010, 8:49 pm

[quote="Simba"]I've seen the petition before, I signed it a looooong time ago.

but there is one reason why it won't happen: the comments section.

there's probably hundreds of people who've made suggestions as to what a new TLK movie should be about. Disney has a strict policy of not accepting any ideas given to them from outside their company unless they have requested it. which is also why the Circle of Life project by Skysoldja will never be anything more than a fan project, which they eventually became aware of but don't mind.[/quote]
I didn't realize this last year when I sent Disney a letter asking them to make a TLK prequel and gave details about what fans might want to see in it. :P Here's what they wrote back:

[quote="Unsolicited idea Submission"]The Walt Disney Company
500 S. Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521-0564
January 8, 2009
Amanda
lionkingobsession@yahoo.com

Dear Amanda:
This will acknowledge, with thanks, your electronic transmission regarding your ideas for a new movie that you have indicated might be of interest to us. Your correspondence was forwarded to the Legal Department as it is our responsibility to respond to letters offering creative ideas to the Disney organization.
We sincerely appreciate the time you took to write to us. It is always a pleasure to hear from such an avid fan. Unfortunately, though, I must explain that our company’s long-established policy does not allow us to accept or review ideas, suggestions or creative materials not solicited by us or our subsidiaries. Our intention is to avoid misunderstandings when projects are created internally which may seem similar to submissions made to us from outside the company.
We recognize that this policy is sometimes a difficult one as when someone like yourself, with all the best intentions, would simply like us to consider her own creative thoughts. Experience has taught us, though, that if we abandon our policy for one person, we will soon have no policy at all. Therefore, we will not retain any copies of your correspondence.
We hope that you will understand our policy. Please be assured of our thanks for your interest in writing to us.
Very truly yours,

Jennifer D. Coleman
Senior Paralegal
JDC:ab[/quote]

Needless to say I was one sad little cubby. :( Not to mention that I didn't know what "unsolicited" meant at that time and I was terrified because I thought it meant I had done something illegal! :disgust: Yeah a 12 year old in jail lol. O.o
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby KopsTheTerminator » March 10th, 2010, 8:57 pm

[quote="Amanda"]Needless to say I was one sad little cubby. :( Not to mention that I didn't know what "unsolicited" meant at that time and I was terrified because I thought it meant I had done something illegal! :disgust: Yeah a 12 year old in jail lol. O.o[/quote]

OMG LOL, AMANDA IN JAIL D8

That's too bad. Stupid Disney, I'd rather have them have no policies at all :lol2:
KopsTheTerminator

Next

Return to Beyond The Lion King